19

POV: 3rd Person

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!slight smut warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the dance came to an end, the couples began to separate, and the ballroom gradually quieted down. Lord Abernathy, the host of the gala, stepped forward to thank everyone for attending, his voice carrying over the fading strains of music.

Ciel and (Y/N) exchanged a final glance, a silent acknowledgment passing between them as they prepared to bid farewell to the evening. But before they could make their exit, they were interrupted by Alois, who approached them with a charming smile.

"Ah, Ciel, (Y/N)," Alois greeted them warmly, his presence commanding attention even amidst the dispersing crowd. "I couldn't let the night end without saying goodbye properly."

Ciel's expression remained impassive, though there was a flicker of annoyance in his eyes at the interruption. "Of course, Alois," he replied courteously, though his tone betrayed a hint of impatience.

(Y/N) offered a polite smile, though her mind was already drifting towards the prospect of leaving. "It was lovely seeing you, Alois," she said, her voice tinged with genuine warmth. "Thank you for the dance."

Alois grinned, his gaze lingering on (Y/N) for a moment longer than necessary. "The pleasure was all mine, my dear," he said with a wink, his charm undiminished even in parting. "Until we meet again."

With a final nod, Alois took his leave, disappearing into the crowd as quickly as he had arrived. As the ballroom emptied out around them, Ciel turned to (Y/N), a faint smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

"Shall we?" he asked, offering her his arm with a gesture of gallantry.

(Y/N) nodded, a smile tugging at her lips as she looped her arm through his. "Let's," she replied.

Together, they made their way towards the exit, the cool night air greeting them as they stepped outside. Ciel escorted (Y/N) to her waiting carriage.

"Until next time," Ciel said softly, finishing with a kiss on her hand. This time sparking a different feeling within (Y/N). His gaze lingered on (Y/N) for a moment longer before he stepped back, allowing her to depart.

(Y/N) smiled, "Until next time," she echoed.

«————————//————————»

As the carriage rolled through the quiet streets, (Y/N) couldn't shake the warmth that spread through her at the memory of Ciel's near kiss in the garden. The mere thought of his lips brushing against hers sent a shiver down her spine, igniting a fire within her that she hadn't felt in centuries.

In her long existence, (Y/N) had become intimately familiar with the pleasures of the flesh, indulging in countless intimate moments with both men and women. But with Ciel, it was different. There was a connection that transcended mere physical attraction, a mutual interest in each other's souls, or perhaps the lack thereof.

As she leaned back against the plush cushions of the carriage, (Y/N) closed her eyes, allowing herself to bask in the lingering sensation of Ciel's presence. She could still feel the ghost of his touch on her skin, his breath warm against her ear as he whispered words that sent her heart racing.

With a soft sigh, (Y/N) traced a finger across her lips, the sensation sending a thrill of electricity coursing through her veins. It was as if she could still feel the heat of Ciel's breath against her skin, his voice echoing in her mind like a never ending melody.

Lost in the memory of their shared moment, (Y/N) found herself yearning for more, her body aching with a desire that she hadn't felt in centuries. It was a hunger that went beyond the physical, a primal need to be close to Ciel, to explore the depths of their connection.