Chapter 13

Freen didn't need to be told twice when she held both Rebecca's cheeks and crashed their lips together. Humming at the feeling of Rebecca's soft pair.

Rebecca took a second or two before she could respond, and as they kissed in sync, passionately, hungrily, both felt shivered crawled up their spines.

Slowly, Freen gently stepped them backward until Rebecca's back hit Freen's white wall with the latter placing her hand on the back of Rebecca's head so it wouldn't bump directly into the concrete.

The kiss was heated, exchanging saliva as they let their tongues dance with each other. Freen happily sucked on Rebecca's tongue as the latter continuously let out a small moan, letting Freen know how much she's loving the kiss.

As Rebecca's hands automatically slithered Freen's nape, the latter's own pair roamed Rebecca's body. From massaging her supple breasts to groping both her ass cheeks.

Rebecca hummed in satisfaction with how Freen was touching her. Pleasure spreads fast throughout her whole being, making her feel a tingle in her body.

When they pulled apart due to the need for air, both their pupils are dilated, eyes are darker than obsidian. Freen smirked as she gazed at Rebecca's state. Chest heaving, the brunette's hair is messy, and her lips are thoroughly kissed and coated by their mixed saliva.

While holding each other's orbs, Freen slowly sunk down on one knee, face-leveled with Rebecca's satin-clothed core. Rebecca's breath hitched as she took in the image in front of her. She gazed down at her with eyes full of anticipation.

Freen caressed her hips while she kissed her way from the skin just almost behind Rebecca's right knee, slowly dragging her soft lips up to the brunette's milky thigh. When she reached Rebecca's inner thigh, she gave the other one equal attention.

Rebecca, on the other hand, had her breathing irregular as she shivered from Freen's kisses. She kept her eyes down on the brunette as she felt her core getting embarrassingly wet from each second that passed.

When Freen hooked both her fingers on either side of Rebecca's satin underwear, the brunette standing gasped as she felt her core being slowly exposed. Freen's orbs were darker as she laid eyes on Rebecca's bared pussy, the heady smell of it immediately infiltrated her whole system, making her head spin. Rebcca's folds were rosy and it was glistening from how wet she had been.

Gently, Freen pulled down the underwear one leg at a time, her eyes staying on Rebecca's dripping cunt. Looking at it hungrily. When the piece of cloth was no longer in her way, she looked up at Rebecca's eyes that were already looking at her. She gave her a smirk before leaning in to kiss the perfectly waxed pussy of the brunette.

Rebecca gasped. The first touch of Freen's lips on her core was amazing. Freen pulled away a bit, her lips wet from Rebecca's juice, as she licked it, her mind was sent into a frenzy at the taste. It was tangy but it was so sweet and the brunette was certain that she was already addicted.

So with enthusiasm, she lapped on Rebecca's dripping cunt. The first swipe of her tongue through the wet folds caused Rebecca to arch her back as she let out a loud cry of moan. She immediately sought support as she felt her knees buckled. Her left hand landed on Freen's head, fisting the brunette's hair as her right hand slapped on the wall beside her head, hoping for some kind of support.

Freen felt how Rebecca's knees turned to jelly so with that, she lifted Rebecca's right leg and urged it up her left shoulder which Rebecca immediately got and obliged. Freen held Rebecca's hips and glided her tongue through Rebecca's pink folds with fervor.

"Hmm.." Freen hummed in satisfaction at the taste, sending jolts to Rebecca's spine as she felt the vibrations. Rebecca continuously let out a series of loud moans. Her back arched as she subtly bucked her hips, riding Freen's mouth.