Author's Note (I Know, I Hate These Too)

Hello Reader!

I hate author's notes too, so bare with me as these are NOT frequent and rare in my stories, therefore important.

Thank you for taking the time to check out this novel. I know that by now Twilight stories are often outdated, but I'm writing this for my own benefit. If you read and like it, all the better!

I just wanted to let you know that this story is still being written and SEVERELY edited...I'm working on rearranging segments at this time for a cohesive plot line. I apologize for any mistakes you may find or for any confusion. You are welcome to read it as it is currently, but remember...

THIS BOOK IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!

In it, you will find many parts from Stephanie Meyer's original story, blended together with my own changes to the plot and some glimpses of the story from the perspective of Midnight Sun.

The story will have abusive and violent scenes, so please read at your own discretion.

I appreciate your patience and understanding as I work on this, especially as it's been in progress for years now as an infrequent side hobby.

If you like what you read, please feel free to like and/or comment! Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

All the best,

Victoria Rose