𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

The next morning finally arrived where we planned to go swimming today. I chose my bikini which was a red one and suuuper hot. Vanessa chose a pink one and she looked stunning. Over my bikini i'm wearing a black shoulderless top and baggy jeans. Vanessa and I packed everything we needed for today including some alcohol.

When you go out with Joost you know you'll have fun and there'll be most likely alcohol involved which made me even more excited.

"Omgg Lila, guess who just texted me??", Vanessa said with suprise in her voice.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"ACIDDDD!!". She was so happy, i think she has a little crush on him and honestly I get it.

"Ohh what did he say?", I asked.
"He said he can't wait to see me and he missed seeing my face". She said with a big smile.

"Aww do I see someone blushing?". Vanessa was blushing even more now, it's so cute.

"You also blush everytime Joost' name is mentioned". Vanessa tried to defend herself.

"Touché".
I heard the bell, that must be the taxi driver. Vanessa and I left our house. We saw the car and it was pretty, a bit like a mini bus, actually. We stepped inside and saw 2 people we didn't thought we'd already see.
Joost and Acid were already sitting in the car with a big smile on their faces.

"Hello love", Joost said with open arms waiting for a hug from me. I was suprised to say the least but very happy ofcourse, i gave him a big hug.

"Good morning Vanessa", Acid said with a big smile on his face, already shirtless. Vanessa's eyes were ready to fall out. She gave him a cheek kiss and chatted about the last 2 days. They were cute together.

"So how have you slept?". Joost asked me with a soft smile.

"Very good, what about you?".
"Mehh, I don't need sleep". Joost replied. He indeed almost never sleeps, I'm worried about his sleep tho because sleep is important.

"You're not tired?", I asked with worry.
"Me? Tired? Never". He reassured me. I'm not convinced but alright.

I looked in front of me and I saw Acid's hand was on Vanessa's thigh and she was blushing like a red tomato.
"Look at her blushing". Joost whispered in my ear, giggling a bit.

"What's so funny?". Acid asked confused.

"It's nothing, go on with making Vanessa blush, you're doing a good job mate". Joost joked and i had to laugh at his comment.

The rest of the ride was sooo much fun, we already had a bit of alcohol in our body, and we laughed at every stupid thing. I don't think I will be able to swim properly now. Luckily you can't fall on the ground in the swimming pool so that's good.

After a 30 minute drive we arrived at the destination, I went to grab my baggage, but Joost cut me off.

"Nah uh, I will grab them, you can already go inside love". Joost said with a sweet smile on his face. He's just the greatest and sweetest man on this earth. Vanessa and I went inside and there was a bar so we ordered something alcoholic, we also ordered for Joost and Acid.

While we waited at the bar, Joost entered the building and while he went to the private pool, he looked at me and winked at me, which made me skip a heartbeat. We grabbed our drinks and followed Joost to the private pool. His other friends were already in the pool having fun. It was so big and the pool was pretty deep.

Vanessa and I stripped out of our clothes in a sexy way, showing our body. We felt Joost and his friends stare at us, especially Joost. I looked at him and he quickly looked away. This made me giggle.

Joost screamed and jumped into the pool and making everyone wet by his big splash. He was laughing because of this. Vanessa and I then jumped into the pool and were laughing our asses off.

Joost and Acid were fooling with each other and acting like little kids which I adored. Acid stepped out of the pool and put on some techno music and opened a vodka bottle. He  went to Joost and his friends pouring vodka in their mouths.

Joost grabbed the vodka bottled and walked to me.
"Open your mouth". He said and i did what he asked and he poured vodka in my mouth and "accidentally" poured it on my boobs.

"Oh woopsie". Joost giggled. I then grabbed the bottle and asked Vanessa to open her mouth and poured vodka in her mouth and for some reason, that made Acid his head go crazy. I put the vodka bottle on the ground and made fun in the water like everyone else, when suddenly i felt a hand on my hip. It was Joost and he hugged me from behind. I let all my weight fall onto him and felt so at ease and comfortable in his arms.

"I feel safe when im with you". I told Joost. He then grabbed me a little bit tighter and rested his chin on my head. He got a little closer to my ear and whispered something.
"Im really to starting to like you". He said with a soft voice, im guessing he's showing his vulnerable side which was hard for him to do.
I turned around to look at him and made eye contact. His blue eyes made me feel like im floating in heaven. Time stood still for a moment. I hugged him and we just stood like this for quite a long time.
A part of me thought we were going to kiss but i wasn't sure.

We ended the hug with a soft smile on our face and I felt even more connected to him, it's like we know each other for a long time even tho it's just 3 days. I've had boyfriends before but I've never felt this much love for someone until now but i don't know if he feels the same way.

We snapped out of our "emotional moment" by cheering and clapping. Joost and I looked in front of us and seeing Vanessa and Acid kiss each other, with tongue and passion. Joost and I also cheered for them. Vanessa's dream finally came true so I'm very happy for her.

"So when are you 2 going to kiss?". Stuntkabouter asked us. Joost and I looked at each other and didn't know what to say.

"Oh shut it, you're embarrassing her". Joost said.

"Im going to the toilet for a sec, where is it?". I asked the group.

"Right here". Acid joked.

" ha ha ha, funny, no but seriously where is it?". I asked.

"I'll show you where it is". Joost said. He placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to where the toilet is. When the rest of the group was out of sight, he stopped me and stood close to me, realising how tall this man actually is.

"Look Lila, i need something off my chest". Joost looked nervous and made intense eye contact.

"Sure, tell me". I hoped so hard this wasn't gonna be bad news, wouldn't be the first time so I wouldn't be suprised.

"So we know each other 3 days but i feel like we know each other for 3 years. And over these past days I've gained specific feelings for you I haven't experienced with anyone else". Joost confessed, he was nervously waiting for my reaction.
I couldn't form any words so I did the only thing that came to mind.

I stepped closer to him and he closer to me, I put my hand on his chest. He bends lower to me and put his one hand on my face and the other one on my hips. Before I knew it he pressed his lips on mine and we had a passionate slow kiss full of love. It felt like we were the only 2 people on earth.

The kiss ended and he looked at me with so much adoration in his eyes. We hugged each other and i heard his heart racing super fast, just like mine.

"Please never leave me". Joost suddenly said out of the blue. I looked at him and he looked at me. He had a fragile and serious look on his face. I would never leave him

"Ofcourse not, i need you in my life". I reassured him. He tightened the hug and kissed my forehead.