The Cutening

*The sun rises over the Warner Bros. studio lot as the sunlight reflects inside the water tower as Dot with rollers in her hair, blinks her sleepy eyes stretching her arms up and yawns, and gets out of bed and puts on her pink bathrobe tying it, then she felt a tug on her robe as she hears baby cooing and giggling making her smile as she bends down and picks up Misty in a light purple baby onesie*

Misty: Hehehe Dot! Dot!

Dot: Good morning my cute little sister. Isn't it a beautiful day today? *cradling Misty as she pushes the tower door open as she steps outside looking at the sunrise and looks down at Misty sucking her thumb* Doesn't feel great to get a big breath of fresh air to begin your day? *takes a deep inhale not noticing a green aroma as she coughs back from surprise*

*Instead of a sunrise over a hill and mountains, it was a long L.A. highway with cars honking in traffic*

Dot: *gags and looks down at Misty who is till sucking her thumb* Maybe, we should go back inside. Pollution isn't healthy for a growing baby.

Misty: *nods in agreement as she sucks her thumb*

Dot: *notices a pigeon on the balcony giving itself a bath and squawks* *gags and covers Misty's eyes* Have some class, in front of a child! *carries Misty inside the tower and walks in the kitchen with Violet where Yakko and Wakko are sitting at the table as she hops onto a stool and places Misty in her highchair and she drinks a bottle of milk*

Yakko: *watches a video on his tablet as he drinks coffee from a mug in his hand*

Wakko: *stretches out his belly button and pours cereal as he pulls out a straw from his hat and starts drinking as milk spreads around his mouth*

Dot: *gets her brother's attention* Wakko stop! That's disgusting!

Wakko: *mentions the things on his fingers* But we're out of spoons, and bowls, and... *sucks the last of the milk that Dot was pouring into her glass into his straw as he licks his lips* milk, besides most of it is in Misty's bottle.

Misty: *sucks on her bottle as she finishes her milk and sighs in relief as her tummy starts to rumble as she whimpered lightly in discomfort as Dot grabs her and holds her as she pats her back as she lets out a big burp*

Yakko: Hey! Can you guys keep it down?! I'm pretending to listen to the news like an adult! *gestures his tablet*

Dot: *rolls her eyes at him as she turns to Misty with a hopeful smile* Well at least you made my morning.

Misty: *smiles but gets red in the face as she puffs her cheeks and squints her eyes while she grunts before letting out a big fart as a green aroma comes out from her bottom as she sighs in relief*

Dot: Ah! *holds out Misty in front of her as she sticks her tongue out in disgust* Who's turn is it to change her?

Yakko and Wakko: *plug their noses from the smell while putting their other hands in the air* Not it!

Dot: *growls* Fine! I guess i'll have to change her! *walks away with Misty and puffs her cheeks as she turns green from the aroma, a while later she walks back in the living room with a freshly changed Misty as she plops down onto the couch with Misty on her lap she she sucks on her pacifier sleeping peacefully, as Yakko and Wakko sit on opposite sides of her as the pigeon from earlier sits on her head* When did the world become so unbearable? *looks over to Wakko who's letting out a wet belch with milk all over his mouth, and looks over to Yakko who's scratching his face as snot drips from his nose, and looks down at Misty who is sucking on her pacifier as she lets out a small fart, and looks at the pigeon as it gets a brown paper bag on his head and flies into a wall and falls on his back as it poops on the wall and she have had it as she jumps off the couch in rage* THAT'S IT!! *places Misty on the couch* Desperate times calls for desperate measures! *pulls out a small mallet and red box as she cracks it revealing a small pink frosted cute looking cupcake*