5.

would you love me more? If I killed someone for you?

it was raining, it was pouring. when I killed them, I keep asking myself how it felt, your probably asking the same. Well on one side it hurt, and on the other it hurt worse. remembering I did it all for her numbs the feeling of pain and suffering.

I went up to my mirror,
them. I did it FOR THEM.

sorry that I did this. The blood is on my hands.

I was in my parents house. The bathroom of my parent's house, trying to rinse the bloodstains from my clothes, cleaning the floor and washing myself, I put on an act to survive the family dinner. Nervous, I was very VERY nervous as I sat down with them, eating meals and talking about good things in life while I was hoping, no PRAYING, no one had to use the upstairs bathroom.

the adrenaline was flashing through my blood into my brain making my senses clean from every other thought of THEM. While driving through the suburb, I always looked behind me. I expected a police car behind me every minute. What if they had already found out the truth? What will they say?? Will they still care for the person I am.?

The nightmare was over. I pulled up at Y/Ns house preparing myself to confess.

A/N
HEHEHEH HI THERE. I'm incredibly dyslexic and horrible at explaining things but after a whole bunch of drafts and a whole bunch of mental breakdowns stressing I came up with this 😭😭

WHEN I WAS PUBLISHING THIS IF I KILLED SOMEONE FOR YOU CAME ON MY TV BAHAHA