PROLOGUE

"You are my Passion,you are my Obsession,

You are the fire that burns in my soul,

The air that fills my lungs and the light that inspires my heart.

My world starts with you and ends with you,

That's all my story.”

past 10 oct 2018 ZAIN MALIK 

past 10 oct 2018 
ZAIN MALIK 

What's the Deal?”I inquired mildly

What's the Deal?”I inquired mildly. Four people were sitting in front of me. Two of them had blond hair, and they were close to my height around 6’3. The third had darker hair, and he was a bit shorter around 6’0 like Kamran Raees. He was very muscular. The fourth person was short and had long curly black hair and had a chubby face. They looked like gangsters.

We will bet on the car ”.The blond said in a sarcastic tone.
If you win, our car is yours, and if we win your car is ours”.The blond explained further, hm their eyes on my darling, Zain Malik's car, they don't seem to know me interesting then it will be fun to play.
“What is the model of your car?”I inquired, keeping my manner intact.
We have an Audi A3”.The blond said Arrogantly.
“Oh, that's great”.I lean back in my chair with a sarcastic smile on my face.
So you poor people want to take my BMW m5.”
“If you have to deal, do it otherwise get out of here". my jaw tightened but I controlled myself. Said the dwarf standing behind which seemed venomous to me. Is he challenging me? No, he's not , he doesn't have to die.
Let's start the game,” I said looking at this dwarf, I had a smirk on my face because I knew who is the winner. Kamran sat contentedly with me because he knows that very well I never lose. Zain Malik is born to win.
Tell these idiots who you are,” Kami said with a wink I smiled back. Kami is my childhood friend who is no less than a brother. Sharp jawline, brown hair, dark brown eyes who is wearing a sky blue T-shirt with khaki pants and a Rolex watch just like old money boy.
We were sat at a round table. Casino is filled with a variety of machines, gaming tables and people. The air is thick with the smell of smoke and the clinking of coins and the sound being shuffled and dice being rolled creates a constant background noise. Then the idiots changed their place . A nasty dwarf sat in place of a tall man. This game is to be played by four of us, one dealer, two idiots and a fourth me because Kami doesn't know about Blackjack. I know this is not how the game is played but they challenged Zain Malik and Zain loves challenges. The dealer stands In Front of us. cards, chips and car keys are laid out on the table.
1
2
3
The dealer starts counting and dealing the cards . The first card was given to the nasty dwarf which was 5, the second card was given to the blond which was (A ), now it depends on him whether he puts (A) as (11) or (1) or on the next card.
Now the number is mine, the dealer gave me the card and as usual it's a King card that's mean (10).
What the fuck, you are his man,” Dwarf said to the dealer bitterly, I was watching him silently because I could see the fear of losing him on his face. The dealer ignored him and gave him his second card which was (9) so his total numbers are (14). This game requires a number greater than the dealer and less than or equal to (21). If there are numbers above (21) then it's a bust which means lose. Then the dealer gave the blond his second card which was number (8) so he decided (A) as (10) the blond's Total number became (18). The dealer didn't show his cards until he won.The dealer gave me my second card. All eyes are on my card because everyone knows about me that I'm a winter wolf. The entire casino fell silent. The clock was ticking, those idiots especially the nasty dwarf eyes widened.
Tick
Tick
Tick
I threw the card on the table with a savage look .“Wooohooo, we won.”Kami screamed with joy because my second card was(A) , which means Blackjack. I'm not surprised because it's not my first time. I have always won. As soon as I started to pick up the car keys on the table, Suddenly two hands grabbed my collar. When I looked up he was a dwarf, a nasty dwarf.
You cheated, this dealer is your man, I will not leave you, I fucking kill you .” he threatened me, Blood started rushing in my veins. There was an anger in my eyes, intense anger because till now no one has dared to grab my collar. I   clenched my teeth.
Leave.” I looked into his eyes and said calmly. This poor dwarf forgot on my face. I may look innocent but I'm not and he made a very bad mistake by messing with me.
Say sorry, I will leave you.”He spoke in a demonic voice. I didn't break my eye contact.
“I said leave.” I said while punching him hard on his nose, he fell hard on the wooden chairs and started screaming. His nose began to bleed.
Hmmm”  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to smell the blood.“I love the smell of fresh blood. ” The rest of the idiots stood up.
Fuck I'm not in the mood to kill anyone.” I said while adjusting my collar.
But we are .” The blond said pulling out a knife from his pocket.
Oh, you want to kill me .”I said, raising an eyebrow and putting a smirk on my face. I pulled up the sleeves of my white shirt.
Then what is the wait? ” I remarked in an enjoyable voice. The blond was about to stab me in the chest, so I grabbed his knife with my hand and stabbed him under his chest. Then I picked up a chair and hit him on the head and then he fell down.
Woohhhh zain,zain,zain.”Kami screams with joy. When I turned back to see Kami, I saw Kami was sitting on a chair with a drink in his hand and enjoying himself as if a movie was playing.
Suddenly a glass bottle hit my head, my ears rang, and blood flowed from my head to ear. when I looked back the nasty dwarf was standing again and hit me with the bottle. The poor man has come with full planning to die, I raised one of my eyebrows and I hit my head hard on his bloody nose then I picked him up and threw him on the glass table.
I went to the long-haired one, who was hiding under the table. I grabbed him with his hair and pulled him out.
Please forgive me, please don't kill me .” He spoke with a begging tone.
“Are you begging for your life ?” I asked lordly.
Please take the car keys and forgive us, we are sorry. ” He sat on his knees and began to rumble.
“I forgive you but if I see you here again, I will not leave you alive, understood? ” I threatened him, I took the car keys from his hand and walked towards the nasty dwarf, who was lying on the ground in a pool of blood. I grabbed him by his collar.
Don't even dare to touch me again or I'll give you death instead of Coma , and don't ever cast your dirty eyes on my things otherwise I will scratch out your eyes .” I hit him on the ground again and stood up.
Who is the winner?”. I roared, “Zain,” every man in the casino said.
Oh, you all don't know my full name?” I said sarcastically, “Again, who is the winner?”
Zain malik.” This time everyone said loudly, I smirked with satisfaction and went to the counter, paid the bill for the loss and picked up a tissue from the counter. I wiped the blood from my hands and head then I went outside.
You would also give money for the whiskey, miser,” Kami said in a mocking voice from behind.
You don't think you are forgetting anyone. ” He said aloud, I stopped and stared back at him.
Can you stop your bullshit ?” I walked towards my darling, my car.
How can you forget your life partner, bestie?” He said from behind.
Like you forgot in the casino that your friend is fighting alone,” I replied as I walked.
I just didn't want to disturb you and you know that they were all dust to me.” I could tell without looking at him that he shrugged his shoulders and praised himself as usual.
That's why you blew them away .” I replied, facing the car.
Don't be ungrateful Zainii.”
Don't call me Zainii.” I said annoyed, my mother used to call me Zainii and I don't like anyone else to calling me that name because this name has very painful memories attached to it but he doesn't know about that.
Aww, little baby got angry .” I shook my head in frustration, I unlocked the car and sat on the driving seat. He tried to open the side door but I locked the car.
Beautiful girls will pick up your friend.” he said while raising his eyebrows up and down. I kept quiet, Started the car engine and  the window of the car which was half closed, Now I closed it completely. I shifted the gear.
“Are you serious!” He tipped the car window.“ Okay go, I'll have fun at the casino .” When I moved a little further, “Hey Zain, zain Okay fine I'm sorry.”He shouted, I put the car in reverse and rolled down the car mirror.
I didn't hear you , would you like to repeat that?” I said teasing him because I'm also his friend and there is a proverb that tit for tat.
“Oh Zainii, you were leaving an innocent child, you were not ashamed.” He said innocently, I rolled up the car window and gear the car .”Okay, fine fine I'm sorry.”
“Repeat”
What … Agh I AM SORRY .” He said loudly, so loud that the whole city echoed.
Now open the door zain…” he was about to speak the whole sentence so I interrupted him .“ if you get one more word out of your stupid mouth , I swear I'll fucking leave you here .” I said solemnly, then he sat innocently.
Why did you take the left? Are we going somewhere else? ” He asked with eagerness because he thought I was taking him to a new club but it was not so.
Garden.” I said turning the steering wheel. “Garden why garden ?”  He asked borely, I took a deep breath “Because I want some peace, kami.”  After 35 minutes we reached the garden called ‘Botanic heaven’ and thanks to his new girlfriend for calling and talking to him all the way so we reached the garden peacefully. Then I parked my car, picked up my camera and got out of the car. As soon as I got out of the car the fresh air touched my body and I felt inner peace. Then we both walked inside the garden. The chirping of birds, tall green trees, color full flowers, blue rippled water and some lovely families , a sight like heaven. This is my favorite garden. I often come here to run away from my life. The only difference is that today I have taken this headache with me, who sits on the bench and is lost in his mobile phone. I saw the Robin bird sitting on the tree and started taking pictures of it . I saw a little girl wearing a purple frock and probably playing with her grandfather. I started taking pictures of this baby girl. I have a habit of capturing good and bad memories. Photography is my escape from reality and I love to capture happy families in my camera because I want to see what it feels like to be happy, what it feels like to see my family happy, and what love is, I want to feel that thing but I can't because the past can never be reversed.
The baby girl was playing hide and seek, she sat behind a bench hiding from her grandfather. There was a girl sitting on her back , I couldn't see her face but I could see her long wavy honey hair that danced in the air  . I don't know why but my heart wanted to see her face ,so I moved slightly from the side and then as everything became a blur , As my eyes caught a glimpse of her face the noises were gone , time stopped,the sound of my heart beat was heard in my ears .
That face , that innocent face , honey smooth long hair framing her delicate features, A wave of emotion washed over me as I looked into her tearful hazel eyes and a slight smile that showed her one dimple. She was wearing a baby pink floral dress and had a cake in her hands. Just like a fairy sitting, how can someone be so beautiful? Then two words came out of my lips spontaneously “Pretty Girl ” .
She wiped her tears and cut the cake alone, as she celebrated her birthday but why is she celebrating her birthday alone? Then she started distributing the cake to all the people who were there and I kept taking pictures of her.
Suddenly the baby girl who made me see my life fell on the ground next to me. I picked her up “Ssshhh baby girl, are you okay?”  I handed her over to her grandfather.
I was starting to take pictures of the pretty girl again but when I saw she was not there.
What the hell?” I started looking for her, but she was nowhere. How can this happen? How can she disappear in two minutes? I don't even know her name.
Kami, where did the girl who was sitting on the bench go ?”  I know he wouldn't know because he was busy on his mobile but still I asked.
Which, there are a lot of girls around here?” He said while typing the message.
Shit”  I started looking for her everywhere in the garden, but I couldn't find her anywhere and being tired, I stood under a tree. Was she really a fairy who disappeared?
Are you crazy  Zain, running after a girl all over the garden.”  Kami was out of breath because he was running after me but I ignored him because I wanted pretty girl right now. How do I find her? I don't know who she is, where she live…
Pictures” it suddenly occurred to me that I have pictures of pretty girl so no problem I will find her easily and then I relaxed a little. While ignoring Kami, I started staring at her pictures but still I don't know her name. I wish I had asked her name but no issues, I will find her. I will do whatever it takes to find her even if I have to take someone's life or giving up my life. I will keep looking for her because now she is connected to me. Run and Hide pretty girl because very soon I'm going to imprison you. You can't escape me, pretty girl, your fate is sealed the moment when I saw you because what Zain Malik likes at first sight becomes Zain's. Now you are mine, only mine. You belong to Zain Malik.

As long as takes, I will search every inch of the world until I find you and I will find you, Pretty Girl, I will .”