Ten

Our lips moved rhythmically together. My hands tugging at Gia's shirt frantically.

Gia pulled back slightly "Slow down my love, we've got all night." She moved back this time to my neck.

I tilted my head slightly to the side so she could have better access. I hung my hands on the waistband of her pants. Slowly but surely pushing them further down.

Simultaneously she pushed my own pants down.

"Say, there's no going back for us if we do this. We don't have to if you don't want to." She said as she lifted off my neck for a moment.

"I want to," I placed my lips to hers for a moment. "I don't care that there's no going back. I want you." I said against her lips.

That was enough for her to flip our positions not breaking the kiss once as she walked us back to my bed.

She guided me down to the bed slowly before she broke the kiss and unclipped my bodysuit guiding it over my head.

I pulled her shirt off too, leaving us pressed together with nothing but other underwear on.

Our lips broke apart, leaving me breathless as she kissed down my body to chest.

Her hands snuck behind my back as she unclipped my bra, slowly guiding it down arms off my body.

I copied her actions taking hers off too before tossing it somewhere in my room.

"You're gorgeous Saylor." She placed a soft kiss to my lips. "Gorgeous." She reiterated.

It felt so genuine, the way she said it, incredibly genuine. This felt like it went more than just an above surface level compliment but more so like it really meant something.

My cheeks were burning up fiercely and in that moment I was very happy the lighting was dim so she couldn't see my cheeks that had turned a bright shade of pink.

Gia attached back to my neck this time sucking and leaving little bite along the way. She kissed further down my body and each moment that passed us I seemed to be growing more impatient and wetter.

My breathing picked up just as Gia reached between my legs. Kissing along the inside of my thighs. Her fingers hooked under the band of my underwear, "Can I?" She asked softly looking at me through her lashes.

"Yes." I said.

Her fingers drew my underwear down my legs and off my body tossing them to the side somewhere.

She trailed kissing back up my body and when she reached my left boob she ran her thumb over my hardened nipple. It was a simple action but it felt so good.

A low moan escaped my mouth. She smirked and did it again but this time on both my nipples at the same time.

She held my nipples between her index fingers and thumbs, twirling my nipples between them. I couldn't help the moans that escaped my mouth.

Gia smirked before she leaned over my right boob and enclosed her mouth over it. She flicked her tongue back and forth while kneading my boob in her other hand.

She lifted off my boob and kissed up my body to my neck. Her free left hand sank between my legs to where I needed her most.

"Take a deep breath for me, love." She said in a low tone.

I did exactly that. And her one finger moved into me making me gasp.

"Oh god." I moaned out after my gasp. My hands hooked onto her shoulders for more of a grip.