Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten- "I GOT MERLIN! HA, SUCK IT!"

At around half past twelve, there's a clattering noise outside and I jump to my feet.

"FOOD!" I cheer, pulling Maya up and dragging her into the corridor.

I smile at the little lady, who grins back.

"Just wait in your compartment dear, I'll be there in a mo," the trolley lady says.

Groaning, May drags me back into the compartment.

Huffing and puffing, I flop back onto my seat.

A minute later, the smiling dimpled woman slides back the door and says, "Anything off the trolley, dears?"

Jumping up again, I notice Harry and Maya have too, but Ron mutters something about sandwiches, and goes slightly pink.

Now I feel bad....

Should I get him something?

Or is that weird because we've only just met?

Fuck it, I'll get him some chocolate!

Everyone loves chocolate, don't they?

I jus hope he isn't allergic to diary...

Well, if he is, I'll just eat it for him...

Or is that considered rude?

Walking out into the corridor, I look at the contents of the cart.

Holy shit.....

She has Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands and a number of other amazing sweets.

Harry goes first, getting some of everything.

"Holy shit, mate your gonna get fat!" I say to him, staring at the pile of food in his arms.

"I'm going to share it," Harry replies quietly, staring at the ground.

Maya grins, then grabs some from Harry's arms.

"I'll help you carry them in," Maya says, leading him into the C. O. A. P.

Before I follow them, I grab four chocolate frogs and a pack of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum.

I hand the lady three sickles, then slip back into my C. O. A. P.

I'm bored with that shitty name.

The compartment is now called Burrito.....

Walking in, I notice Ron's shocked expression.

"Hungry, are you?" he asks, as Maya and Harry tip all the food onto an empty seat.

"Starving," Harry replies, and begins to eat a pumpkin pasty.

Ron takes out a lumpy package and unwraps it. He has four sandwiches and slowly pulls one apart before saying, "She always forgets I don't like corned beef."

Smiling at Ron, I toss him one of my chocolate frogs, and one to Harry.

"Hey, what about me?" Maya whines.

"Payback for eating my last Easter egg," I reply, poking my tongue out at her.

"You didn't have to do that," Ron says, still slightly pink.

"But I wanted to," I say, feeling awkward.

"Hey Ron," Harry says. "Swap you your sandwiches for a pasty. Go on!"