𝓿. 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eva grabs her Herodian lamp and lights it up from the tip. Aegon stood outside waiting for her and looked up from the sky to see the stars shining. He had never realized how beautiful the sky was. She walks out of her to see Aegon looking at the sky with stars shining.

"Beautiful aren't they?" Eva commented at the sky then closed the door behind her.

"Is your son going to be all right alone?" He had asked about Leo. "Yea. He knows what to do." Eva brushed it off. She knows her son and he would be safe.

"Let me help you."

Eva loops her arms into his. This made his heart racing fast, he never had anyone take care of him or help him. She guided him to next to her home and Aegon saw a big cabin with a locked chain.

"Have you come to kill me in there?" Aegon giggled. Eva looked at him with a soft smile.

"Definitely!" She joked to Aegon.

They got to the front of the cabin and Eva slowly let go of Aegon's arm, making sure he did not fall. He leans his body against the cabin, so he wouldn't put more pressure on his injured. She hands over to Herodian lamp to Aegon and kindly holds it for Eva.

Eva pulls out a string around her neck and has a silver key. She takes it off the necklace. She grabs the lock and puts the key in the hole. She is unlocking the cabin.

Eva takes out the chain off the handler and opens up the cabin door. She went inside to pull on the string in the middle of the cabin as Aegon limped inside. Eva pulls on the string and the cabin lights up and sees a lot of barrels.

"Welcome to my grandmama wine stack." Eva presents to Aegon. She puts her necklace back on her neck.

"Your grandmama made wines," Aegon says looking at all of the barrels filled with wine.

Eva grabbed one of the serving wine from the table and went to the barrel that was next to it. Eva puts down the Herodian lamp on the table and blows out the fire on the tip.

She opened the little circle lid and dark red wine was poured into the wine cup. Then closed it when it was close to the brim of the cup.

"This is 61 years old wine. It's very delicious." Eva says to Aegon walking over to him and handing him the cup. She walks back to grab some wine for her.

Aegon takes a big gulp of 61-year-old dark red wine. He was surprised by the taste of the wine, he had good taste never like the ones from KingsLanding.

"Good huh?" Eva closed the lid of the wine barrel.

"The best one I have ever tasted," Aegon commented on the wine making Eve smile at his nice words.

"Thank grandma for that," Eva tells Aegon with a gentle laugh.

Aegon muttered under his breath thanking Eva's grandma before taking another sip of the wine. Eva when drags two chairs outside for Aegon and her to sit on.

She helped Aegon sit down on the chair carefully then sat down next to him. It was peaceful and quiet which Aegon would hate but didn't. Eva looks up at the stars staring at while drinking her wine.

Aegon was also watching the stars from the sky and then looked at Eva. He did not know why he was feeling this way to the young mother.

"You know when Leo's father left me, I was only 5 moons in." Eva breaks the silence making Aegon snap out of his thoughts.

"I was alone, the day he left. I came inside here and spent all day crying. I wanted to drink so bad but I didn't want to harm Leo in my womb." Eva continued to Aegon. She had not talked about this in a long time. Then takes a big gulp of her wine not realizing what he is doing.

Aegon scooted his chair a bit and slowly laid his hand on Eva's knee. Eva looks down at Aegon's hand on her knee and looks up at him.

"I'm sorry for bringing him up. Truly. He's a dick for leaving a beautiful woman and your son." Aegon came out truly from his heart and watched her eyes get watery.

It felt right to tell a stranger that she saved and met about how her lover left her and Leo.

"I don't think ever been called beautiful before." Eva smiled and put her left hand on top of his hand. "Well expected for horny drunk men." She commented, Aegon letting out a laugh.

Aegon did not remember the time he had a genuine laugh. He would fake laugh, drunk laugh, and even sarcastic laugh. Eva was doing something to him that he had not even experienced before with a woman.

"What about you? Do you have a lover? Or someone you love?" Eva asked Aegon.

He did not have a lover. He was forced to marry his sister by his mother and grandsire. Aegon had no choice but to follow his mother. Made him have sex with his sister-wife who did not marry him. Helaena was in love with her younger brother, Aemond.

"I have not been in love. I don't even know what love feels like. Not by my family or anyone." Aegon answered. Eva's guilt runs over her face and body. By the expression on his face shut down.

"Maybe, I could show you that love." Aegon stared into her teary eyes and smiled. He did want to know how would love feel.

And a random kind stranger was going to show him it. This time he wasn't going to walk or run away from it.

 This time he wasn't going to walk or run away from it

vote, comment, & share 🍄