390

DISCLAIMER:

THIS STORY IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION AND PURE IMAGINATION ONLY!!

_READ AT YOUR OWN RISK_

_______

Pagkatapos ng picture taking ay nagsalita ulit yung emcee kaya nagulat kami. 

May gusto daw humabol at mag bigay ng speech. 

Nagtaka lahat ng mga tao na nandito ngayon at pati narin kami ng mga teammates ko kasi tapos na magsalita yung finals mvp kanina pa.

Pagkatapos magsalita nung emcee ay nagulat kami kasi inabot nya yung mic kay bea kaya lahat ng atensyon namin ay napunta sakanya. 

Bea: Ahm.. Hi" Nahihiyang panimula nito at kumamot pa sa batok nya kaya natawa lahat ng tao na nandito ngayon.

"I know you are all wondering why I am here right now. Uhm, I would like to take this opportunity lang to express my gratitude and thanks to the people who have always been there for me and who influenced my life in so many ways."

"Uhm first to my wonderful teammates and coaches..."

"To the girls who have never left my side. To the girls who have supported me through the toughest times in my life. And To the girls who push me to my limits, but love me no matter what..."

"When this season began, we had a feeling it would be very different than any other season. We knew that we would have to work extremely hard if we wanted to be successful."

"As the season has progressed, this team has become something unforgettable. Every one of the girls on this team is a determined, hard working athlete. Each one has an incredible personality. All of our personalities combined make for some crazy times. There is endless laughter, shouting, and goofiness."

"As many hilarious times as we have had, we also have had some pretty serious times, too. We are able to be there for one another when the going gets tough. I know I can lean on your shoulders when I am down you all know exactly what to say to make me laugh again."

"We can listen to each other's problems and give advice, teammate-to-teammate, friend-to-friend."

"Girls, you have no idea how much this team means to me. There is no greater feeling than playing the great game of volleyball with the people that I love. With each game, we learn lessons about athletics and life."

"We learn to stay positive, even when negative things are happening around us. We learn to listen to correction, even if it seems like we may already know the answer. We learn to be happy for our teammates, even if we as an individual didn't do the greatest. Lastly, we learn to keep fighting even when it seems impossible."

"Each girl on this team has grown so much throughout this season, both as people and as athletes. Our team has grown as well. We have learned how to communicate effectively, we have improved on the basics, and we have developed more determination and desire to win with each and every game."

"I could never thank you enough for everything you have given me this past season. Passion, perseverance, integrity, and drive. You guys have it all and I am beyond honored to have been a part of this team that I can now call family."

Huminga sya ng malalim bago nagsalita muli.

Yung boses nya ay garalgal na at anumang oras ay alam kong babagsak na yung luha niya. 

"I just want you guys all know that i will be ending my career na" And with that, tuluyan na syang napaiyak.

Kasabay din non ang pag react ng lahat. 

Naririnig ko din na may mga umiiyak na din sa mga teammates ko at ang unang una doon ay si bel.

"I know Things will be different, but just like this year, I know you girls will work your way to the top. I know you girls will be the confident, strong, hard-working girls that God has made you to be."