10 : A chance

Taehyung woke up with a headache.. and also a heart ache . He was staring at roof with morning tears in his beautiful eyes he was remembering all those fake romantic moments of him with bogum .
While thinking he changed his position and now he was facing a sleeping handsome man who was already facing Taehyung.

Staring at this hot figure who's sleeping is a sin ? Well then everyone would like to be a sinner .

Taehyung was smiling a sad smile but then he realized.

" W-what ... What he's doing here ? " Taehyung said to himself.
Taehyung got up from bed walking towards the washroom with head burning he took a shower and did his morning routine. Jungkook also woke up .

" G-good mornings Mr Jeon" Taehyung said looking away as he remembered some of the last night memories while taking shower .

" Oh so now it's Mr Jeon hm. ? Yesterday it was Jungkoooookie ~ " Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung looked down biting his lower lip in emberessment. Jungkook got up from bed as he walked towards him and caged him between his arms and wardrobe.
Taehyung looked up in Jungkook's eyes there was something taehyung wanted to understand.

" Are you ok ? " Jungkook asked his index finger under his chin and his other hand caging him .

" Yeah .. " taehyung whispered.
Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips

" That's good " Jungkook said walking in the bathroom as Taehyung got freezed at the sudden action he can't even realized what just happened as he was now red like tomato.

" B-but why you k-kissed ... " Taehyung whispered to himself and walked out of the bedroom for some breakfast.

♡♡♡

Jimin and Taehyung hugged each other as they met after a decade .

" Are you okay my baby ? " Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded slightly.

" I told you already that bubblegum is a bitch "
Taehyung looked away taking his seat infront of his PC .

" I am not sad nor heart broken .. afterall he was faking everything" taehyung said with a smile , a sad smile .

Jimin nodded but still he knows that Taehyung is sad and heartbroken but he also know that Taehyung deserve much better and he'll get that . A perfect boyfriend yet husband.

Mr min yoongi came from his own office and walked towards the best friends who were gossiping about bogum .

" Mr Kim .. "

Taehyung got up from his seat and bowed to him so Jimin did .

" Mr Jeon has called for you "

" Is his phone broken or something? " Jimin mumbled but Yoongi could hear it .

" Any problem Jimin ? "

" Wow .... I am Jimin and he's Mr Kim ? Give me some respect too ! " Jimin said pointing finger towards him as Taehyung chuckled excused them .

" May I come in ? " Taehyung asked with a blush. He stepped in when he heard come in sound. 

Jungkook already knew who was the owner of that angelic voice so he cut off the call with whoever he was talking too .

" Tae ... "

" You called me ? " Taehyung asked as Jungkook walked towards him and stopped when he was so close to Taehyung.
This time Taehyung had no problem as now he's a single he don't have to worry about his loyalty towards his boyfriend or someone.