|𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙻♥︎𝚟𝚎|

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛| 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 | 𝟹𝟹𝟺

꧁ 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 ꧂ 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍.

                                          ❀•❀•❀

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿•𝙾•𝚅
She sat there looking so effortlessly beautiful. How is it possible to look that gorgeous? Her mouth let out a laugh that instantly put a smile on my face. I had not a clue of what the joke was but that contagious smile was enough to make my pearly whites show.

She wore this flowy dress with prints of blue flowers which complemented her eyes ever so perfectly; don't even get me started on those piercing ocean eyes. When the sun hit her blue orbs it turned into a pool of water. She catches my admiring gaze smiling at how hypnotized I was by her.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?" She playfully snickered as her soft hands rested on my thigh

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?" She planted an addictive kiss on my lips

Every time her lips touch mine something stronger than love stirs in my stomach. It feels like a million butterflies flying around in there whenever her lips meet mine. I try my best not to melt into her touch because only the lord knows what would happen if I did.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆" Ah yes. Her compliments that make my cheeks glow bright red.

I watched as her sweet smile turned into a smirk, she knew the effect she had on me and she always takes that to her advantage. Not that I mind.

" 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 " She whispered in my ears, the shivers down my spine and the goosebumps on my arms were enough of an answer for her to pull me into our home.

There is one thing that's so groundbreaking about her, and that's the sweetest love we make, leaving bruises on my body marking her touch.

Oh, how I love that touch.