|𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏|

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛 • 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝| 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐| 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 • 𝟻𝟼𝟶

|𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠| 𝚈/𝙽 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎.

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣•𝗢•𝗩
Losing someone you love has to be one of the hardest heartbreaks of life. Unfortunately in a lot of ways, it's inevitable; one day they're alive and the next thing you know, they're gone. No more memories to create, no more joking with them, and no more hearing their sweet voice.

Today I grieve the loss of my mother who raised me by herself with no one to help but she still managed to be the most amazing mom I could ask for. One year ago I got a heart-wrenching call that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I lost my mom today and I can't do anything to bring her back.

I lay on my bed silently crying as the hours passed by. All I could think about is how long will this pain last, and when will I finally accept that she was gone. As my quiet sobs continued my lovely girlfriend, Billie, came to check on me once again. No words were exchanged just her gentle hands soothing my back in hopes to comfort my grieving heart.

Billie has been so helpful ever since my mom passed, I know she never feels like she does much to help but to me, she gives me every bit of hope to heal from this heartache. Her soft hands continues to soothe my back while she whispered sweet words. After a while my sobs turned into sniffles, no more tears left, I was physically and mentally drained.

"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?" Her soft voice asked

All I could do is shake my head, not trusting my voice to speak.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲? 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵-"

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂" My raspy voice spoke

I intertwined our hands and soothed it with my thumb hoping she didn't take my response as being harsh. Her eyes soften as she sends me a sweet smile, squeezing my hand before getting up to leave the room.

"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆?"

She left a soft kiss on my forehead that sent warmth and comfort throughout my body. I needed her presence more than ever at this moment. My hand latched onto her arm not letting her go further away from me.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆?"

"𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻"

Letting go of her arm, she made her way to her
designated side of our bed laying down and getting comfortable. I turned my body to face her, examining her God given features. She brought a hand to the side of my face, caressing it. She then pressed our bodies together as she held me tightly. My eyes began to feel heavy closing involuntarily.

"𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽" That's all it took for me to rest my eyes and body

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝" were the words that I thought of when it came to her. Although I was too tired to say it. When I wake up I'll be sure to let her know until death do us part.