Fade to Black

Gianna was in Ron's room comforting him as Sam walks in" Did you guys hook up?" Sam asks.

" What?" Gianna asked. " Did you and Ronnie hook up?" Sam asked.

" No?" Gianna said.

" Can you not touch me?" Ron said " Well maybe you should come and talk to me." Sam said.

" No I'm good." Ron said.

Gianna did not want to hear them argue so she just walks to her room and changes into some comfy clothes and lays down heading to sleep.

| Gianna's POV |

The next day I was in my room getting ready for the day as Ron walks in.

" She was, like when she flipped out, she was like... somebody was like, ' Yo Ronnie just left with Gigi ' and she was upset because how we were dancing." Ron said.

" We were just dancing playfully it wasn't anything sexual." I said.

" Yeah exactly." Ron says.

Gianna " Gia"- I don't know if sammi, has, like, a jealously issue or whatever the case may be I just find it to be ridiculous I find that if Ron talks to any type of girl, Sam gets upset like Ron is like a brother I wouldn't hook up with him I mean yeah he is good looking but I only see him as a brother and best friend.

| Later |

Me, Ron and Sam head to work I was making sales and working.

| Author's POV |

Sam and Ron were talking " Ron I got a question." Sam says.

" What's up?" Ron asked.

" Can you not hang out with Gianna that much anymore I mean she was grinding you and she's basically a stripper and a hoe so could you not hang with her and be so close with her?" Sam says.

" That's my best friend basically my sister I can't do that." Ron says.

" But I'm your girlfriend so you should." Sam says.

Ron let out a sigh " fine." Ron said.

" Thank you." Sam says.

Sammi " Sweetheart"- I don't want Ronnie hanging with Gianna because she's basically the reason we got in an argument if she wasn't such a hoe and a stripper grinding against him have this problem I don't care if they were grinding playfully or not it's still messed up.

After work, Sam, Ronnie and Gianna heads home Gianna goes straight to her room getting ready for bed.

| Gianna's POV |

The next day I was in my room chilling as Ron walks in.

" Yo Gia at work last night Sam's like I don't want you hanging with Gianna anymore because she's the reason we got in an argument because she was grinding against you." Ron says.

" We were both playfully grinding and it wasn't sexual." I said.

" Yeah but like I'm not going to stop hanging out with you because what she thought you know but like I really like her and she likes me." Ron says.