Goin' South

( Italic- Confessionals, Bold - Short Interviews)

| Gianna's POV |

I was packing up my stuff and I finally finished packing and I let out a huff

Gianna " Gia"- It is cold down here and I'm definitely not getting dick or tanning in this weather so we are all going to Miami!

I grab my bags and suitcases and head downstairs.

" Have fun sweetheart I love you." My mom said.

" I love you too mom." I said giving her a hug.

Afterwards I grab my bags and suitcases and I carry them outside and I put them in the trunk before getting in the car and driving off.

Gianna " Gia"- I can't wait to get to Miami. But I better not see that bitch Angelina because once she left she ran her mouth like crazy. She was talking about how I try to get with all the guys in the house and that I'm a slut and deserved to get punch in my mouth.
and she talked so much shit And I'm not letting that shit slide if I see her I will beat her fucking ass.

| Miami, Florida |

I finally arrived in Miami and I see the house and I pull into the driveway.

I get out the car and close the car door I walk over to my trunk and I open my trunk and I grab my bags and suitcases then I close the trunk.

I walk inside the gate " oh my gosh we have a pool and a jacuzzi now this is what's up." I said.

I walk inside " Hello!" I shouted but there was no answer.

" Oh my gosh I'm the first one." I said excitedly I was touring the house and it looked amazing.

I was looking at the bedrooms and I found a bedroom it was girly.