That's How the Shore Goes

| Gianna's POV |

We all came home from the club I sighed and I made myself a sandwich.

Sam was ranting about what happened.

" Should we call the police department?" I asked.

" I don't know what to do! I've never been in this situation before." Sam said.

" Should I call 911?" Nicole asked.

" That's for emergencies we need to call the police department." I said.

" Alright I'll call them." Nicole said walking over to the beanbag and picking up the duck phone.

Nicole was talking on the phone " 6:30 in the morning, write it down." Nicole said to Vinny.

That's the time Ronnie was coming home.

" It's three hours from now. He's a big boy." Vinny said.

" It will be okay." I said Sam giving her a hug before walking to my room to get some sleep.

| The Next Day |

I was in the kitchen eating breakfast as I see Ron walk in.

" Hey!" I said.

" I don't even know what to say to you right now." Mike said walking into the kitchen chuckling.

Mike and Ron were talking about what happened " He fucking deserved it, bro." Ron said.

********************

The next day, Me, Jenni and Mike were at work standing outside.

" Oh, my god. The gorillas are coming out." Jenni says, we see some hot juice heads walk by.

" I don't want Tom to come down." Jenni joked.

We went inside to ask the manager Samson if we could leave.

" May we leave?" Jenni asks.

" Yeah, sure, you guys can go." Samson says.

" Thank you!" I said.

" No problem." Samson says.

We started to walk home " Let's go wake snickers up so you guys can get with those juice heads." Jenni said.

" Alright." I said with a smile.

Once we were home, I started to get ready for the beach.