10. First Kiss

In the magnificent conference hall of Sharma Enterprises, Saransh is yelling at his employees, banging his fist on the glass table, fuming with anger.

'You morons, you don't know how to handle a small tender, huh?' he roared, an angry frown creased his forehead. He turned red with fury, gritting his teeth, a vein popped out from his neck. He looked like a devil ready to pounce on someone. The employees shuddered under his sharp gaze, a chill ran down their spines.

'Listen to me carefully now, I want this tender back at any cost, by hook or by crook. I am giving you guys two days. If this tender is not in my hand, you guys will face consequences. I won't hesitate to kill you idiots. Now, get the hell out of my sight,' he roared with rage-filled eyes. Sighing, he sat on his chair, rubbing his face with his palms.

He glanced at Yug, who was lowering his head, standing behind Arjun. 'Now, what do you guys need? A special invitation to leave, huh?' he hissed, gritting his teeth.

"Arjun you are going to to work on this tender" Saransh said, arjun nodded left the cabin.

When Arjun called and told me to come to the office ASAP, I thought someone would have made a mistake in the presentation

When Arjun called and told me to come to the office ASAP, I thought someone would have made a mistake in the presentation. But when I came to know that someone had stolen our presentation and sold it to our rivals, the fucking Sinhas, my blood boiled. First, the Sinha ladies played with my wife's emotions. They attacked my sona with their verbal derogatory comments, and now these motherfuckers, Arun Sinha and his manwhore son Daksh Sinha, are playing with my company and reputation. They don't know who they are dealing with. Now they have started their cunning game, and I will end this game my way. They don't know how cunning and wicked a bastard I am. I will make sure their lives are ruined within 48 hours. I'll make sure they are on their knees in front of my wife begging for their lives. I smirked thinking about them.

I sat leaning on the chair, took a cigarette from the drawer, and puffed smoke to relieve my stress. After some time, Arjun sent a CCTV footage of today's meeting, but no evidence was found.Sighing, I am engrossed with work, checking files. I don't know how much time I have spent. It's already 11 pm. My phone chimed with a notification. I glanced at my phone, it's a message from my sona. My face broke into a huge smile.