10. creed, fudge, angry black kids, and a bike?

Being homeless has shown me that you never know who will end up homeless. People you thought who would never end up there right next to you  like Mike Smith . Mike Smith was a sailor who has been discharged from the military for substance abuse issues as well as going AWOL.  Mike looked like the lead singer of the bad creed if  the lead singer of creed was a body builder.  I met mike at the salvation army on 19th Street while eating at the soup kitchen there. It didn't take long for Mike and I to be friends. So Mike and I would hang out drink maddog 50/50 and hop from church to church eating at the various soup kitchens. Most of the time it would be mostly him drinking although sometimes I did too. Mike also had a very specific preference for women. Mike really liked Mexican women but not just any Mexican woman he like the Mexican women who were very overweight, sweaty, and stinky( like stinky from sweatong all the time). Mike would always say to me, "Dave, yo Dave, Dave Dave Dave,  aye man got these Mexican chicks you want in? They are all horned up and ready to go" i would end up just saying no. But k e time he came up to me and said "aye Dave, got some girls. Ones a white girl and she is skinny" so then I was like " ok Mike just this one time I'll go with you.". So we hopped on the city bus and I remember asking him what she looked like. Eventually we got there and I found out her name was Colleen and she was married but her husband was out of town so this was already a weird situation but after drinking some mad dog I started to relaxed and her and I were starting to make out and I remeber her putting her arm around me and her armpit smelling like chilli cheese Fritos and that was it for me I walked out of there. The next day Mike said he had an orgy there.  That's an orgy Im happy to not be a part of. So then winter comes and I find myself in line to seek shelter with the N.E.S.T. program where i meet Jason Knight who calls himself fudge. When we first met he was polite enough to tell me that he don't like white people to which I replied "I'm not white I'm pink"  then him and i hit it off and then we just hung out a lot. Also during the nest program I met an old drug gang banger named smiley. He was smiling all the time but I guess a botched drug deal left him permanently disabled where he would be in a walker and have to wear diapers the rest of his life. That's also where I met Jamie. Jamie's would be the first women I would ever have sex with.  I remember she got a hotel room and that day she said that she was getting one and that she was gonna take my virginity. That night I probably  ended up having sex like 12 times. Anyways so Jason and Jamie became the new people I was hanging out with . Eventually Jamie left and it was just Jason and myself hanging out when another lady came by he name was Allison Mathews. Alison was not homeless infact she was a volunteer at the nest program. Her and I would hang out but that's as far as it would go. I was still attending all my probation appointments approaching spring  I have moved to living on the beach in Ocean view and i would walk to  Portsmouth which was a really long walk. One the way to probation one day I came across a BMX bike. I looked around and waited and nobody came by. This bike was just sitting on the sidewalk in my way and after a while after waiting I take the bike  and I bike to my probation office. And that same day I went to my familys old house near Craney island after my probation and although they had already moved I still went there. I noticed another family had moved in. So then I head back to Norfolk but I missed the ferry and it was late at night so I had to ride through the projects. Normally I would just sprint the entire length of the projects but they were getting used to seeing me and I was fortunate enough to be able to put pace them out of fear of getting robbed. But this time I had a BMX bike with one speed. So I was riding a little faster then I normally would but it was slow enough for a black kid to chuck a basketball at my head. Luckily he missed and then I started to pedal faster there was no way those kids on foot was going to catch me. So I was pulling away from them when two kids mountain bikes were pulling up and the kids on foot yelled "Hey ni**a get that wit motha fucka" so then they started chasing me and were gaining on me but I have no idea what happens but I started pulling away from them. I was hopping curbs never stopping to look back. They got close because I could hear the gears clicking but I out ran them and eventually I got past the shipyard and I was safe the next day the bike disappears and I do t know where it went or who took it but I never saw that bike again. It's almost like the bike was there for me to take for that very night. Little did I know that would be the least strangest thing that would happen to me....