🥀 16 🥀

********************************

[ I personally prefer times new roman font and dark mode for this book ..
your author jasmine ~]

................................................

Mom , dad... !! ni-ki shouted after seeing his parents standing infront of him ...

Tears began rolling down his cheeks as they smiled at him ... he ran towards them , embracing them tightly..

It was so hard , living without you both- ni-ki said after breaking the hug his mother wiped his tears ..

Mom take me with you - he said as tears flowed like a river ..

No my son .. you have to live for us - she replied caressing his cheeks .. with a warm smile .. he shooked his head ..

No .. I don't wanna live , i missed you both so much , even grandma left me alone - he replied ..

We missed you too.. even your grandma misses you - his mother stated smilingly

I don't want to live .. i want to be with you all - ni-ki sobbed .

You have to live ni-ki , you have to get your parents justice - his father spoke patting his head ..

Justice , for what ? - ni-ki asked confused..

His father smiled sadly at him ...

You will know its time for you to go , he is waiting for you - his father said ..

Who ? .. no i don't want to go - ni-ki spoke holding both of his parents hand tightly..

Sunghoon ... he is waiting for you ... he needs you - his mother replied and they both vanished in thin air ..

Noo ! ... don't leave please - ni-ki fell on his knees sobbing...

................................................

Baby - a broken voice said as ni-ki opened his eyes ... his vision blurry ..
His eyes fell on sunghoon who was completely drenched..... looking at him with worry . Ni-ki coughed ..the water filled in his lung came out from his mouth.

Ni-ki's head was on his lap .. sunghoon pulled him up .. embracing him .. as he sighed heavily , kissing ni-ki's hair .. tightening his hold on the beautiful boy as if he will lose him if he let go ...

Sunghoon had now calmed down ... he was panicking when he saw ni-ki wasn't breathing after he had pulled him out of the water ..

Sunghoon pulled away a little holding ni-ki's face tilting it looking for injury ..

You're okay right ?- he asked genuinely concerned..ni-ki's lips quivered as he let out a sob , tear's once again started flowing through his eyes ...

He had hurt sunghoon with his harsh words .. the way he had mistreated , behaved rudely with him ..yet still sunghoon saved him while risking his own life...

He clutched sunghoon's hand which were on his cheek crying harder .. sobbing badly.

I'm sorry - ni-ki spoke with wobbling lips ..

No.. why are you sorry love .. you have done nothing wrong - sunghoon replied brushing his tears away ..

Park sunghoon was ni-ki's saviour ,
his comfort .