February Stained Red [Chapter 2]

I frail looking boy was standing by the door. He was cute, sort of like a girl. "U-um... who are you?" I asked, even if he was captivating he did look suspicious. "I've been looking everywhere for you! I'm Cain, Mr. Lucifer had sent me here to guide you, but i lost my way between heaven and hell! ah~ that was a long trip i'd say." He said, obviously looking up in trances of flashbacks. "Well, tell Mr. Lucifer that I dont need any help, and i will get a man on my own." I said a bit irritated. I entered my loft, looking around, normal surroundings. I sighed. I dove into the couch and turned on the tv. I looked up and saw the boy standing by the door, looking scared. "U-um... since I was sent here, I haven't any other place to go..." he stuttered. "F-fine. Come in." I said as I patted that couch, motioning him to sit next to me. He happily jumped on the couch and watched tv with me for the rest of the day. 

I woke up in my crimson-colored bed, and the scent of rose petals had filled the room. I don't know where it was coming from, but it smelled so sweet that I felt like I was in a trance. "Are you awake? My princess..." I heard a voice from behind me. I calmly looked, knowing it would be nothing. I saw a half naked guy lying beside me. I sighed, I didn't really think much of i- HOLY. "W-what are you doing in my bed?!" i shouted, quickly getting off the bed and grabbing the covers. "Oh dear, I must have scared you. I'm Enzo, I was sent by Mr. Lucifer." He smiled while holding out a rose that popped out of nowhere. "No matter how you look at it, its not normal for a guy to just randomly get in bed with a girl!" i shouted. "Whats all the commotion?" I saw Cain emerge from under the covers. "C-Cain! What are you doing in my bed too?!" I shouted, I was going mad. "B-but... It was unfair, Enzo could get in but I couldn't." He looked teary-eyed, I almost fell for the devils eyes. "D-dont make that look I know that look I INVENTED that look so stop it." I'd pull that face in front of the many men I seduced. "B-but..." GAH. He pulled it off better than me, I'd say. "Okay, Trinity, calm down. Calm down..." I said to myself as i took a deep breathe. "So, may I ask, in the calmest tone I could ever pull off, what does Mr. Lucifer want? Why does he keep sending me people that I obviously dont need?" I said while crossing my arms. I had let go of the covers, my black night gown fluttered. "Because it seems if you fall in love with people sent from hell, the contract will be broken and you will immediately return to hell and serve him." Enzo said with a grin. "Thats why we're here! We are here to make Trinity fall in love with us, wont that be fun~?" LIKE HELL IT WOULD!

I had ran down to the kitchen and inhaled deeply. I thought for a moment, I know that guy wasn't good, i knew he'd make up ways to get me to pig out. But hell, all I need to do is to not fall in love with one of that weirdo's henchmen while I get a man, then I'm home free, right? Anyway, guys who act like a "prince" are not my type, and isn't cain only 12? "Tri~nity~" from behind me, both Cain and Enzo appeared. "Dont come near me." I said as I back away, the closer they get, the harder it is to avoid them. "Let me get this straight. I hate the "prince" character, and I am not a cougar, understand?" I cleared it out. Yeah, they wont get in my heart no matter how hard the try. "Hm~? Why would you be a Cougar? I'm the same age as you, Trinity~!" he said as he clang to me. "A-ah! Get off! And how could you be the same age as me! Filthy!" I said as I tried to shake him lose. "Dont worry, Trinity. We're just the same as you." Tray said as he neared my face. "W-what do you mean, the same as you? Dont go grouping me together with scum like you." I asked, backing away. "We all have contracts with the devil. Simply put, death isn't something anyone would like, right? And more likely, sinning isn't something that could be avoidable." He said as the scent of rose filled the room. "What did you do?" He obviously did something to be trapped in the barricade of the devil. The usual, a few sins that stain the lives of people, no big deal." He said. I bit suspicious, if you ask me. "I died in a terrible accident on the way to my beloved grandmothers funeral. Shame, I was wonderful as a mortal too." he said, wallowing in his own hallucinations. "Cain accidentally killed half the people in his fa-" AHHHH! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! I cupped my ears, no way that kid could kill anyone. "O-okay. I get it, both of you are in the same situation. But I am the cleanest amongst all of as. All I wanted was a man who would hold me when I'm sad, catch the tear that would fall off my cheek..." I turned to them, both of them looked at me in confusion. "N-nevermind that. Dont bother trying to make me fall, because I wont, and I never will! The 2 of you will distance yourselves!" I said will clearing a distance. "Oh dont worry. Knowing Mr. Lucifer, he'll be sending more." oh great, seems like I'm in for it.

I was to attend school, but it had to be a school I had never been to, and no one must know of my existence. Ahhh~ A fresh new start! I brushed off the dust on my skirt and went forth to this notorious school. I arrived, there were people everywhere. Talking, socializing, couples walking around... Trinity! Get ahold of yourself. You will definitely find a guy who will willingly love you! I entered the school and headed for the administration office. "Ah, it was you!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw the guy who had saved ma just a few days ago. Geh, I thought I'd never see him again, not that I wanted to. "Good Morning, Trinity! So you'll be attending the same school as me? Oh, do you remember me? Haha, I was the one who saved you before. My name is Falcon by the way." He said as he brought out his hand. I looked at it hastily. He seems completely different from that time, he looked all fragile and weird, it was disgusting. But now he's all impulsive... it gives me goosebumps. "You've been staring at me for a while now, is there a problem?" He said, tilting his head to the side. Gyah that was so cute... wait what am I saying. "U-uh... Nice to meet you." I shook his hand. "Oh and, take care of me from now on. Best regards, from Mr. Lucifer...." EH?