cheng xiaoshi gets it on with a picture of lu guang

cheng xiaoshi was jerking it, with a photo wrapped around his cock like a fleshlight - the photo was of lu guang. one he took while lu guang was on crystal meth. he whimpered, flinching - and his back arching as he rubbed harder - his foreskin getting cut with the paper. he let out a "yowch?!" everytime it cut him, he started bleeding out and using the blood as lube. he took the picture off and started rubbing himself off, blood covering his hands as he came everywhere, all over the bedsheets and floor.  he was staring hard at the picture, almost as hard as he was. his hand accidently clapped together as he came - since they slipped off of his slippery drake snake. so big for a ching chong! he suddenly got transported into the photo he took of the little fag, and suddenly fell over onto lu guang. lu hugged him closer, still half awake as he kissed xiaoshi.

xiaoshi cuddled into him, since it was early morning and cold.  they both laid in the bed, only the sound of some cars passing by and their breathing.  cheng xiaoshi kissed him and hugged him closer, lu put his hands on xiaoshis waist and kissed his forehead before sliding his hand up xiaoshis shirt and pulling out mew2 from pokemon. mew2 suddenly started gangnam styling all over them, and cum started flying out of a buttoned up flap in its spine. it ran off, and suddenly embraced qiao ling. cheng xiaoshi clapped lu guang so he could get out of the photo, and then backflipped off lu guangs head. chengs big snake was still out, and it touched lu guangs lip. now he has some new tip gloss for his new lips!  lu guang started spazaming, like he was bugging out in a roblox game. 

you know why that is?! of course! its because he hasnt taken his meds. xiaoshi looked at him concered, and asked him if he'd taken his meds recently. suddenly lu guang fainted and hit his head on the coffee table - which started shooting blood out like a nuclear bottle of fluid. good work on the new paint job, lu guang! xiaoshi put his mouth over the wound to stop the projectile bleeding, and his mouth started filling with brain lube and blood. lu guang started screaming like a polar bear being fucked by a squid - almost like a goat too.  i dont think cheng xiaoshi shouldve given lu that tip gloss. oopsies!