c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cheng xiaoshi gets stuck i nthe washing machien!?

it was a sunny day and cheng xiaoshi was doing the washing for once, he reached into the washing machine and started pulling out some of the clothes, but suddenly his big GYATTTTT got stuck in the washing machine, and the only one in the house was lulu lemon. he started calling out like water on steroids, splaish spplosh!! suddenly, lu guang came along. "lu guang!!! help me plz.." he said, pouting - his head inside the washing machine. lu guang stripped?! he bent down and sniffed cheng xiaoshis ass crack, it smelled strongly of baked beans..? what had he been shoving up there now..!! lu took off xiaoshis pants, and inserted a cold hard tent pole into his ass.

cheng xiaoshi screamed out like a beetle. it felt so good! suddenly, lu guang decided to grab something else - a fly swatter! perfect. he grabbed it and started spanking him, then inserting the swat part of the fly swatter - suddenly the SWAT break in! they start surverying the area, and then see cheng xiaoshi with a tent pole and a fly swatter in his ass just as lu guang came on his back! they stood there, all blushing.. gang bang..? suddenly there was a gang, that started banging on the windows! wait.. they look familiar.. they look like qian jin! but.. children? could it be.. he got himself mpreg!! holy shit! 

they started slamming the windows, in both ways. this is so hot, i love qian jin. too bad he had to go to jail, i like him in handcuffs tho. its real hot. just imagine him pleading and begging? heh 😈 i came just thinking about it!! i love his big girthy cock. anyways.. sorry. i got a lil distracted hehe.. they started eating the glass?! and then skedaddled!!!!!!!!!!!! what the fuck! cheng xiaoshi slipped and slided from the cum that lu guang produced from his cunty drake snake. his baby batter all over cheng xiaoshi, allowing cheng to slip out of the washing machine.

he really loved lu guangs fap juice. he licked it all off the sides of the washing machine, and bent backward to lick it off himself. he REALLY loved his pearl jam, like REALLY. so hot, i'd give my life to taste qian jins bed relish. 

i really love qian jin ♡♡♡