The Attack By Goons

Kairav is staying with Maheshwaris. Maheshwaris, Akshara and Vansh are trying their best to cheer him up and make him happy and they succeed. Kairav decides to go to Mauritius as he want to do job there and is no more interested in business.

3 years later

Anisha is in Pune Mental Hospital.

Kairav is in Mauritius and doing well. After 3 years he decides to visit India, only to come back with Akshara who has now completed her studies.

Akshara is happy to meet her brother after so many years. Even Vansh and Krish come to meet him. Singhanias and Maheshwaris have a nice get together, everyone enjoys.

After some days Akshara and Kairav visit Goenka House. Everyone are emotional and happy to see their grandchildren. Aarohi still dislikes Akshara. Surekha is turned into a positive character.

Kairav wants to spend his holiday in some royal place. So that he can avoid his stay at Goenka Villa. Kairav and Vansh convience Aarohi to come with them and she agrees. Vatsal, Krish, Shamita, Krishna, Mohit, Rani, Vikrant, Swara and Yuvraj too join them. Everyone meets at Jodhpur.

On the way when all of them got down on their cars for dinner. Some goons start whistling at the females. Kairav and Krish get angry and schold them. One of the goon who was drunk tries to touch Shamita, Krish stops him and slaps him. The goons get angry

One of the goon : maaro insabko aur uthao in ladkiyonko

Hearing this all the males get angry. All of them start fighting. Females to join them. Everyone gets united and beat the goons and tie them. Vansh has informed the cops. The police arrives but instead of arresting the goons the lady constables catch the females and other policemen catch the males. It is revealed that they are fake police. Their phones are ceased. All of them are tied and are threatened to kill by showing sword. All male members are quite considering the safety of females. They drive to a scheduled place.

A Goon : ladkiyonko aage le jao aur in hero logo ko yehi pe chodo

Krishna : bachpan mai bhi ek baar mujhe aise hi pakda gaya tha, aur mumma papa ne mujhe bacha liya tha. Hum logo ko kamjor nahi padna hai. Hum sab saath hai
Akshara : Aaru tu thik hai na?
Swara : Rani tu thik toh hai?
Aarohi is so scared that she tightly hugs Akshara and so does Rani to Swara.
Shamita : Ghabrao mat, hum sab chut jaayenge

Vansh manages to get free from a gun and injures him. He fights with another goon who has held Kairav and frees Kairav. Both Kairav and Vansh fight with other goons. Yuvraj too frees himself from the goon and injures him badly. He takes his sword and run behind the goons and the lady goons who are taking Swara and others away.

Akshara sees a car headlight from far away and screams for help and fortunately her scream is listened by the guy who is driving the car. The guy stops his car and with another guy with him comes out. They both hide behind a tree and see that some goons are taking away the ladies.

Guy : hume kaise bhi karke inhe bachana hoga

Meanwhile another car stops there infront of the goons.

Goon : chalo ek aur shikar mil gaya. Pakdo inhe bhi

The goons try to open the doors but the doors are locked. T

A Goon : ek ladki bhi hai gaadi mai
Another Goon : bohot acche khidki phodo. Uthao use

Krishn and Mini are there in the car.

Krishn hurries up and moves his car backwards.

Yuvraj and Kairav come there and start attacking the goons. A knife falls down from the hand of the one of the goon. Yuvraj signals Swara to pick it. Swara picks the knife and threatns one of the goon and frees Rani and Aarohi.

The guys hiding behind the tree too jump at the scene (one of them is Neil Birla) at start attacking the goons.
Krishn locks Mini in car and come there with a knife and attack the goons.

Kairav : Yuvraj tum jaake baakiyonki help karo. Mai yaha sambhalta hu
Yuvraj : okay, but tum apna dhyan rakhna

Yuvraj goes back to help others. Vansh has managed to free others and all of them are fighting with other goons. Yuvraj joins to help them. Yuvraj with his sword injures many. All of them escape from the goons and run to help Kairav. Parth too arrive there leaving Shefali in car.

Two of the goons are about to stab Akshara and Aarohi. Meanwhile Neil and the guy with him stop them and stab them instead. This enrages the other goons and they altogether run towards Neil and the guy. But are stopped by Kairav and others.

Shefali manages to drive back fast to the road where network is available and informs police. The police arrives.  And arrest the goons.

Kairav thanks Krishn, Parth and Neil and also the guy who saved Akshara

Neil : yeh mere bhaiyya hai. Abhimanyu

Kairav : meri behen ki jaan bachane ke liye thanks a lot

Abhimanyu: yeh toh mera farz tha

Akshara and Aarohi too thank Abhimanyu and Neil

Everyone is relived

Finally all of them drive towards royal palace.

(Some of the characters mentioned here are from my another story Brahma Gaanth)