011

Christina Nelson|Tina/Rebel|23|

After what happened last night i decided to brush it off.

Yes brush it off.And act like there wasn't bullet holes through the front door and the windows there.

I honestly never thought he would be THAT involved in the gun buisness.

But oh well.

Man mi waah,man mi get.

Glad yuh know.

Yup.

He dropped me home not speaking that much this morning,probably in a mood.

Probably?.

But mi nuh fussy mi self.

If he doesn't wanna speak to me that's his problem.

But besides that i was out with my friends having a good ass time.

Mi nah think bout no man tonight.

None.

You just did.

You just did affi say sumn doh?

Yea.

Ja'dore was seated beside a girl with a hookah in her hand and her eyes on her phone as if she was texting somebody.

I stood at the railing watch the girls try to dance.

Mi nuh like yuh enuh.

Bout try.

Then nuh that dem a do.

"You nah go dance?"I heard a high pitched voice say from beside.

With furrowed brows i looked at the short darksin girl before replying.

"Yea soon."I offered a smile as she nodded.

"Mi nuh want seem too fanned out or nothing but can we take a picture?For my insta."She asked.

I nodded as she smiled tapping away on her phone.

After a few taps she scooted over beside me holding her phone up to take the picture.

I smiled as she did the same.

"Thank you.!"

"Your welcome."I nodded before turning my attention back to the downstairs section.

"We need the dancer dem dung yasso enuh!"The big belly man yelled into the mic making me hiss.

"Unuh already know a who mi a talk....a weh dem deh??!!!"He shouted yet again before playing a song beat.

I rolled my eyes as he looked up where i was.

Hes gonna say something in 3...

2..