016

THE NEXT DAY

Armanii Moodie|22 Years Old|Manii|

"Dawg..she just out a pocket."I spoke as the interviewer kash laughed.

"No mi affi ask after anuh nothing bad mi ask?"She said making me looking at her from the corner of my eye.

"Anyways..Armanii,sir.This question is interesting.Do you want children?And if so,how much."She asked looking at me.

I begin laughing avoiding her gaze.

Dawg..

"Talk nuh sir.Yah piss mi off."She slapped my arm as she spoke.

I still stayed quiet.

"Armanii moodie."She began as i laughed again

"Have a ute pan the way stills.."I told her lowly.

Christina's head immediately snapped around as she stared at me.

"From who?"She asked across the room as my friends started laughing along with kash.

"Yuh did tek plan B?"I asked her raising a brow.

...

"Exactly."i laughed as she glared at me standing up .

Not saying a word she leaves the room phone in hand.

"Probably ago ask her friend them fi buy it but man prayer dem strong.Ago pray say it nuh work."I joked.

"See man now...see that people?Threaten him a threaten the girl."Kash pointed at the camera as i fixed the hat on my head smiling.

"Cyah believe yuh do that to the girl."She shook her head looking for a next question.

She fi get stills.

I dont voice my thoughts of course.

I stay quiet waiting for the next question.

"Matter a fact,mek mi ask a question of my own.."

"Is it true that your dating influencer and dancer Rebel?"She asked making me hiss my teeth while smiling.

"No listen.Me know the answer already enuh..obviously But the mixup page dem and yuh fans dem Waah know.From you personally."She added.

"Yuh love the fuckry doh?"I asked as she laughed aswell.

Gyal dem head ago get hot.

Some of them.

Have some mad gyal inna mi dm's tho.

Same ting.

"Bro.."I shook my head before continuing.

"Ya.Baby mother."I smiled.