live laugh love skibidi

Bingus walked back to skibidi toilet, ripped off a couple bars and picked up skibidi. 'We need to get you to a hospital.' bingus explained.
'dop dop-' the toilet replied weakly.
'Lets get you to the Fanum-tax-mo-bile.'
He lifted the toilet with a head into the back of his fanum tax tesla carefully, before getting into the passenger seat. 'Drive, slave,' Bingus ordered Elon musk who was now his personal driver.
'Yes SigmaBingus09' Elon said, calling him by his Twitter username and stepping on the accelerator.
They were driving 72 mph on the freeway because they were baddies and there was no time to lose with Skibidi in critical condition. In no time, they arrived at the plumbers.
'Hes in critical condition. GET THIS TOILET TO THE ICU WE NEED TO FANUM TAX THAT GYATT. IT'S THE ONLY WAY HE WILL SURVIVE!'The plumber exclaimed.
1 hour later skibidi toilet came out smiling and singing "skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" With a fat gyatt. He had gotten a BBL while he was there and now could finally persue his dream as a stripper. But was this a good thing? What about taking over the world with bingus?
There was only one thing to do.... Destroy skibidi toilets dreams by making sure he could never become a stripper...