Bingus on a pole

The only thing left to do for Bingus to stop this madness would be to out-pole skibidi. He didn't want to do it but it was for the sake of world domination. And any good leader knew sacrifices have to be made.
'Skibidi can i try?' bingus asked. Skibidi allowed his friend to attempt the pole. Bingus jumped on to the pole and started spinning. He did a double twisty twirl!!! While he did this he skibidizzed up the crowd with the lightskin stare and showed off his gyatt. He knew exactly how to become a rizzler thanks to his new friend shawty the rizzler. By the end of his performance, people were practically begging for him to take their money.
Skibidi, accepting defeat, resigned that day with a deflated ego. Back to his mobile home where he barely knows his own daughter - eminem, lose yourself. His house was actually just a cardboard box he had used temporarily to shelter himself from the pouring rain last night with bingus.
'I still think you did good.' Bingus lied. Skibidi accepted his complement but didn't look any happier. 'I know something that will cheer you up.' Bingus called someone on his phone, a wide smile emerging on his face. 'Were staying at a friends house skibidi. We are no longer homeless,' Bingus said.
'DRRRR SKIBIDI DOP DOP DOP YES YES!' We don't have any friends.
'We do now skibidi. Were staying at the rizzlers house.'

🚽🚽🚽