Odessa- Did I die again?

Let's hope that tomorrow will be less stressful than today.

Don't you think I should be thanked mi amor?

"Wai-!?"

And suddenly Odessa was dreaming.
__________________________

I woke up and realized I'm back in the void.

Just floating around again.

That voice had been quiet all day... but why did it want me to thank it?

And called me 'mi amor'?

Talk about a creep.

I wonder where mystery guy is.
__________________________

While Odessa floated for 30 minutes waiting for mystery guy to bring her down to the platform, the same one as before, a group of er...people gathered.

To discuss her fate.

And to punish the ones who tempered with it.

"You cannot be serious!?Devon!"

Devon, Odessa's and Tai Lynn mysterious guy, was being scolded for bringing her into their world without consent from his leaders known as the Higher Ones.

Although he gave more than anyone at that meeting and lost it all he still has no say for anything that happens in his world.

For he was the reason of the downfall of the first earth in that world.

But that is a story for another time...

"I am serious."Devon responded. "She was suffering in that world! I... I was following orders!"

In this case Devon was telling the truth.

"You said bring someone who has suffered, did you not Higher One of the spring?!" Devon was pissed yet calmly trying to reason with the elders.

The higher ones of this world were siting in chairs with a long desk forming a semicircle connecting all of them.

The higher one of the spring can mostly be reasoned with yet is very emotional.

Given her season, it suits her.

With long flowing pink hair and baby blue eyes she is the gentlest out of all the Ones.

Back to the problem at hand.

The elders did not care he was right.

"You know what the prophecy says." Higher One of the summer joined in.

And boy was she mad.

Seven higher ones... seven reincarnations... seven hundred decades of endless waiting.

That is the prophecy.

Of course they'll be cranky.

They've been here for what feels like eternity.