2- He isn't like the others

So this is chapter 2 and I don't know if this satisfies you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alois' pov

"You're different ..." I whispered as I held him tighter. I just met him and I feel like when I'm around him, I don't feel the pain of the bruises and the scratches.

I let go slowly and looked down then looked up and then looked at my locker which was next to Ciel's. I opened my locker and looked to the side where Ciel was, but he wasn't there. All I think of when getting my stuff out was Ciel.

He looked so beautiful. He had blueish purple hair that complemented his flawless porcelain skin. And his sapphire blue eye was mysterious. But why is he wearing an eyepatch? What happened to his eye? My thoughts were interrupted by the bell for class. Where is Ciel?

(Time skip to lunch)

The bell had rang for lunch. Sadly I didn't have anything to eat because my bitch of a butler failed to give me money or make my lunch. I had walked in and the first person I saw was Ciel.

He looked at me and motioned me to sit with him. I was about to when I heard someone call me out. "Hey Blondie ! Its time for another round !" The guy who beat earlier said.

I ran outside to the courtyard and hid. I was thankful there were a lot of bushes to hide behind. I could see him looking for me and he had his group with him. They eventually gave up and went inside. I stayed behind the bushes and cried.

My cries stopped when I heard footsteps approaching me. I stayed as still as possible and made sure I was quiet enough to not even breathe.

"Alois? Please come out. I promise whoever that person was is gone. Its just me. Now come out." Ciel said as he stopped in front of the bush I was behind.

I slowly got up and faced him. I walked around the bush and stopped about 3 feet away from him. He looked at me with sad eyes as he opened his arms for a welcoming hug. I ran into his arms as I held him tight like I did in the morning. Why is he so nice to me? I managed to ask him that question.

"Its because I get bullied too ..." he said as he looks down to the grass.

I just looked at him and stood there. He looked up me and pulled an apple from his pocket.

"Here. My butler must of accidentally packed two. I had mine so you can have this one."

I took the apple and sat at a bench as he followed and sat with me. "Ciel? Are you my ... friend?" I didn't know why I asked that, but I did. "Of course." He said as we looked at the sky. My first friend in my life ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if it was short. But I will make sure chapter 3 is more interesting and longer. Arigato !
- Mao Nishikino