New start.

Adreonna P.O.V.
Picture of Adreonna
I woke up to cook me and my girl some breakfast. I walked out of my room and walked into the guess to see if Melondy was still asleep. She was still asleep , probably dreaming about dark chocolate , I grinned. I walked into the kitchen , and thought to myself , what to cook. I don't normally cook , I normally go out. So I guess we're gonna eat some cereal I smiled. I sat on my couch and wondered , did we really do what we did last night to that ugly muther fucker . I just smiled and thought how I was beating his ass. 30 minutes later Melondy came out the room , squinting her big ass eyes.

"Melondy wassuh" I said . "I feel great , my my eye still sting" she said . "Look in the frezzer and grab an ice pack ", I told her . She went and grabbed one and sat next to me . "So , I guess cereals are for breakfast huh"? She said as she laughed . "Girl you know it" I said as I laughed. "I'm probably going to be staying with you for a while because , my mom wouldn't understand & I don't have any other place to stay" she said . "You might end up staying with dark chocolate fine ass" I said as I laughed . "I don't wanna rush into a relationship , after what happened with Joey , but me and Tab may work something out , and speaking of him , I wanna go see him after I shower , but imma text him and make sure first" she said . "Okay , I'll take you over there , and just call or text me when you ready " I said "ok, and really Adreonna , thanks girl" she said . "All that "thank you" shit ain't called for , I'm your Bestfriend , I'm here till the end girl , you know dat" I told her as I smiled . She gave me a hug . I had stood up and told her "now bitch , I got about 10 boxes of cereals choose one " , she laughed .

Melondy P.O.V.

I'm really happy I don't have to see that house any longer, God has really helped me . I'm really planning to see Tab today , he was also a big help. I just ate my Cereals and smiled. My phone vibrated.

Mom : I heard you fnally left Joey and the house, but now he's missing. You should've stayed with that man . He's a good guy .

Me: Mom I was getting beat for everything , and if he's such a good guy , you go and try to live with him , & he's missing ? I don't care , I hope he's dead.

Mom: you're such the devil!

Me: Goodbye mom , you love him more than your daughter , what if I would've died ? Dont answer it , I'm not going to let your ruin my little piece of happiness I have . Have a nice day mom .

I just sat on the couch and cried , I couldn't even finish my cereals. Adreonna looked at me and said "what's wrong girl , who we gotta go kill "? I just smiled . "My mom act like she love Joey more than me , she doesn't care if I would've died , she said Joey is missing and I'm the devil , what mother says that ?" I said . "Awh dang , don't worry about that , you're safe here , and if he's looking for you , he better bring a gun and a bullet and hope I die , because if not he goin die , but cheer up and go shower and go see dark chocolate or I will , she said as she laughed . I got up and laughed and hugged her tight and said "I love you Adreonna" , "I love you to Melondy" she said .

I got up and went to shower. I looked in the mirror at my eye , I didn't cry , I just touched it and took off my clothes. I ran my water and started singing "Listen by Beyonce. I swayed my head to me singing . The Door opended  Adreonna came in there for her toothbrush. I was finishing up . I got out. I dried off and put on some pants with holes in them , with a plaid shirt around my waist , with a all white shirt , and my black sandals . My hair was curling up into big curls . So I just comb it into a pony tail , with a bangs. I put on deodorant, and brushed my teeth , put on Adreonna Nicki Minaj perfume, with a few bracelets . I went down stairs and went into my bags to get my purse . I put on some chapstick . "You ready" I asked Adreonna. "Damn , where you going girl , you cute , you cute " she said as she laughed . "Lets go hot mama" she said . We walked out . She shut the door and locked it . We walked to the car and got in. "Hold up" I said . "What"? She said . "Let me text him and make sure" I said . She nodded her head .

Me : Hey , if you don't have my number saved, its Melondy again, I was wondering can I stop by today ?

5 minutes later...

(My hero) Tab: Of course I saved your number beautiful. & yes , you can come over .

"Girl he said yes , let's go " I said . Adreonna smiled and blasted Rich Gang Album. As we were on the way to his house , I was jamming and having fun . We finally pulled up at his house . "I'm going to call or text you when I'm ready" I told her . "Ok , I'll be looking forward , and tell dark chocolate I said we goin be drunnnnk in lovvveeeeee " Adreonna said as she song that part . I laughed and got out . I turned around and waved to Adreonna , she blew me a kiss . I walked to his front door . I knocked . "Who is it " he said . "Melondy" I said . He opened the door and gave me a hug . "Come in " he said . We walked in . "Wow your house is beautiful" I said . "Thanks" he said . "Have a seat , if you would like" he said . "I would like to sit " I said . We sat down. "So... How do you feel after me and Adreonna , I believe that's her name , saved you ?" He said . "I feel a lot more comfortable, and yass that's her name " I said . "Would you like something to drink , or will it be a little too romantic" he said . "I'll have something" I said as I laughed . "Make yourself comfortable" he said as he got up and went to the kitchen. "Sarock or Hennessey" he said . "Hennessey" I said . He fixed up some wine . He came back to the living room and gave me my glass . "Cheers to a new start"? He said . "Yes a new start " I said . We toasted and drunk . "Is there anything you wanna talk about"? He said . "The past isn't important" I said . "But I heard Joey is missing" I said . " umm , don't hate me , but my homeboys and homegirls have him locked up in our trap house , and I was gonna tell you , but we want you to tell him how you really feel , then we'll kill him " he said . As much as I use to love Joey , I was kinda happy , because he hurt me , so I gave Joey a hug and smiled . "Thanks Tab" , I whispered in his ear. "You welcome" he said in my ear . We pulled away slowly looking into each other eyes , he went in for a kiss . I kissed back . We kept kissing , we got faster and harder. He picked me up and kept kissing , as he walked up stairs. He finally laid me on the bed. He took off his shirt and kept kissing. I took off my shirt and kept going till we were naked . "Should I stop" he said . "No" I said . He kept kissing , I opened my legs , and he slid inside of me . He started going slow , then he got faster . I moaned louder and louder . He Started licking my neck. He was going faster and faster. He pulled it out and kissed all the way down . He opened my legs wider and slid his tongue inside of me . I moaned loud. He kept going deeper and deeper . He eventually stopped. He put his dick back inside of me going deeper and deeper , I moaned louder as hell . I haven't did this in a year . He kept saying as he was going deeper "I want you Melondy". He Started back going slow and slid out of me . I let out a breeze . I turned his way. "I dont know how we ended up doing it , but I enjoyed it" I said . " I enjoyed it too" he said . I turned over and he came up closer to me. And we fell asleep.