3.Bonds !

Ahana's Pov

"Pranjal, Please send me your notes, I missed a lot yesterday...I just dozed off!" I request her as I am doing my practical

I have done 90% percent of it and yet a little bit is left which I didn't understand.

"I want to make sure I understand it fully and can't just copy and paste your work," I expressed.

"Sure don't worry !"

She described all the tasks we completed and provided detailed explanations for some of the more complex aspects.

With my tasks completed, I gently closed my book and let out a satisfied sigh, "Finally Done...Thank you, Pranjal."

"You most welcome Ahana"

Then I think of being Mischievous "Tell Dev to give you a kiss...whatever way he wants...soft or hard or anywhere"

"Shut Up Ahana" I can hear her being shy

"What's Wrong with this, He is your boyfriend and I know you love it when he kisses, I remember you explaining to me your first kiss..."

She chuckled and said, "That was like a blast of excitement in my stomach, Ahana. I just can't seem to forget it. Whenever I think back to that moment, my whole body feels like it's full of butterflies."

"Oh my, now I am craving to experience it" I cry in Fomo.

""Don't worry, the right one will make you feel a lot of butterflies, Ahana. Just don't rush yourself for it."

"You are right, and I am not rushing. I am happy with you right now, darling," I playfully flirted with her.

"Oh Ahana" She laughs

Then she asked me About Yash Bhai and if he selected a girl or not.

"Oh Shit, Thanks for reminding me, let me go and Inquire about it from Taiji"

"Okay! Bye bye"

"Bubbye, Love you"

"Love you too"

I stride down to the hall where Maa and Taiji are present. I sit beside Taiji!

I leaned in and asked Taiji about the girl we were going to meet for my brother this weekend, "Who are we meeting this weekend?"

She sighed, "That busy CA has no time to tell me her name, yet he has time to spend with his friends."

I chuckled and said, "Tell him, Taiji, before he gets too high."

She looked puzzled and asked, "High? What do you mean?"

I mentally slap myself!

Looking at her, I said, "I mean hi-Per...Oh yes...Hyper. Yeah, hyperactive with his friends. You know how Shrey Bhai has a music system, and Yash bhai forgets everything when he dances."

Taiji nodded understandingly and said, "Yes, I should call him now so that his father can talk to the girl's parents about the meeting the day after tomorrow."

She called Yash bhai and asked for the girl's name, and he said, "Kripa." Excitedly, I asked, "The tall, lean girl with short hair?"

Taiji confirmed, "Yes, the one who has a job."

"Wow! I'm excited to meet her," I exclaimed.

As my mother entered the room, she asked, "You're excited?"

"Yes, Maa, she seems really cool," I replied.

Just then, Maa said "Sakshi called today and said that she'll come home with Utkarsh, her husband when the marriage is fixed.''

"Why can't she come home now?" I said, getting up.

My mother explained, "She has work to do, Ahana. You know how hard it is to ask for leave."

"I don't care. I'm calling her!" I said, grabbing my phone and dialling Di's number.

Kanav's Pov

I congratulated Doctor Lakshman, "Doctor Lakshman, you did an excellent job in the surgery."

"Thank you, Doctor Kanav. It means a lot," he replied, his eyes welling up with tears.

I comforted him as he cried, "Oh, come on."

He wiped his tears and said, "My parents would be so proud of me, Doctor. So proud."

"They will be, dude. Now stop crying and share the news of your first surgery with your parents quickly!" I encouraged him.

He nodded, "Thank you again for believing in me and giving me this opportunity."

"I know you have the potential. You're not just lucky; you have the spirit of a real doctor in you. There's no need to thank me," I said, smiling at him.

As I walked towards my cabin, Adya joined me and remarked, "I noticed the bond between the senior and junior."

I grinned and teased, "Really? I thought you were dozing off."

She punched my arm, and I chuckled.

Walking into my cabin, I gestured for her to enter first.

Adya, my good friend who I met at the hospital, along with my other friends, asked, "What did Bhawna make for lunch today? Since those two idiots are busy, I'll just have your lunch."

"If I give all my food to a black hole, what will I have left?" I retorted.

"Says the elephant himself! You always eat up our lunch if you've forgotten," she teased.

Explaining, I said, "She didn't make lunch today as she had to rush to the office, but Mom made dum biryani," I explained, opening the box.

Adya grabbed the box from me and took a bite, savouring it. "I love your mother!" she exclaimed, closing her eyes.

"Thanks," I said, reclaiming the box. "Eat your own lunch, Adya."

"I live in a flat, so I have to cook for myself," she replied.

"Pathetic food," I commented, finishing my rice before speaking further.

"You jerk, give me the biryani," she demanded.

"Here you go, homeless," I handed her the box, and she grinned like a child.

Reaching for another box, I knew there were hungry people like me in the hospital.

Shivam and Devesh entered, and Shivam barked, "Are you guys starting to eat without us?"

Devesh scolded me, "And you gave the entire box to Adya? How could you?"

I tried to defend myself, "She snatched it."

Shivam glared at her, "and You let her?"

Exchanging looks, they smirked at us.

Adya and I exchanged confused looks as Shivam walked towards Adya, and Devesh came towards me.

I knew exactly what they were doing.

I hid my box and ate quickly. "You hungry bulls! Share some with us," Shivam demanded.

After a struggle, we finally shared the food.

I smiled in delight. What more could I ask for? I have a happy family, chaotic friends, and a great job. I'm stress-free. If my life can get even better, then I'm very excited and ready for it.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Want to show their life before they meet each other !