7.The program

In 4 th ch I mentioned About Agastya...So he have a short love story with name - I will Always love you - It is a very cute love story ❤️

Please Follow me on Insta Gram ! Account Name - Always_Manyata

Ahana's POV

"Now Kripa Di will be my Bhabhi, Oh my god !" I jump with excitement

"Okay now let's go and give this news to Yash !" Said Taiji

His all friends are in his room...Shrey, Rahul, Bhawna, Priya and Manvi !

(They all have their love stories Written you can read them on my account ❤️)

They all share a very strong bond of friendship and all of them have a very unique and cute love story. I adore all of them a lot.

As I was studying in another school and college in another state, I couldn't get to meet them but I used to hear a lot about them from Bhai.

And now as my MVSc is from here itself, I am meeting them a lot and it's so nice being around them, they all radiate positive vibes and everyone is so cheerful.

Taiji knocks on his door and make him eat Barfi "It's A yes!"

Bhai became shocked and everyone began to congratulate him.

I smile and Hug Bhai tightly.

Priya Pulls my cheek "Congratulations Ahana, You won't get much teased by your brother when he will get married"

"So true" Said Rahul

Everyone go after talking a bit and I sat along with Bhai "Bhaiya"

"Hmm"

"As now Kripa di is going to be my Bhabhi....Can I show her one picture"

"Which picture?"

I open my phone and show his photo which I clicked when he was looking at her for the first time and even the video.

"When did you take this?"

I grin "For Bhabhi to see"

"No you will not show it to her"

I get up from the bed "Yes I will"

"Ahana, delete it"

"Nope ! No chance" I show him my Tongue

"Ahana"

I run in the hall and hold my mother "Maa Bachao (Save me)"

"Delete that Photo Ahana"

"No I will not"

As I run suddenly he grips my wrist and phone falls down.

He quickly takes it and deletes the photo.

"Bhai Noo!"

He give the phone back to me and I am frowning at her "Here your phone"

I snatch it from him making him believe that he won.