33.Obsessed

Double update ! !

Now no more double update for a week maybe and don't request me either 😭😭 because ab stock is over with me 🥲 for extra update.

For my effort just comment as much as you guys can as it is a very long ch also.

Ahana's POV

I yawn loudly and smile while waking up. I look at my phone and saw the time...9AM. Hmm I will skip going to the hospital today.

I sleep again but someone knock on the door "Ahana !" I hear Bhawna's voice.

I frown...Strange, I can Hear Kanav's voice...it is acceptable but Bhawna?

"Ahana...are you awake?" She ask again softly

Then in few minutes I realise about yesterday night. Oh Shit.

I get up quickly and open the door "good morning Ahana" She smiles at me

"Good Morning, Sorry I was very tired"

"Don't worry, Aryan ji and Kanav are still sleeping"

I smile and then she look at me from top to bottom "Hmm...Kanav's Shirt is rather very comfortable for you I see"

I look down shying a little. At night she gave me a pajama and a losse t shirt but I chose to wear the Pajama and Kanav's Shirt only.

"Umm I was lazy" I scratch my head

"Mhmm I understand" She pat my shoulder

I say nothing and tuck my hair behind.

"By the way I brought Colgate and tooth brush for you...Don't worry it's new"

I take it from her "there was no need, I will go home, Will call Bhaiya"

"You are not going without doing breakfast and Yes I have talked to Yash, He will be coming to pick you but after 12pm, I have told him strictly!!"

"But Bhawna"

She turn me around and push me towards the washroom "Go and freshen up and Give me your clothes I will keep them for drying...it's sunny today"

"I will do it myself Bhawna"

"Shh...Give me the clothes"

I shook my head "Please Bhawna, I will go to dry them myself please"

She sigh "Okay"

She left the room and Go to the washroom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I am taking my clothes to the terrace and I can hear a bit of mumbling.

"Aryan ji...go get ready" Bhawna said in low voice but enough to know what she is saying

I frown smiling

"You left me just like that...No kiss nothing"

"Aryan ji...som-someone will come"

"No one is gonna Come, Let me love you a little" I hear Aryan Bhai

I think I should come later, I got down and Saw Kanav rubbing his Eyes and yawing.

I smile "Good Morning" I said while walking towards him.

"Good morning" He frown looking at me "Ahana?"

"No, Katrina Kaif !" I flip my hair back

He chuckles "Sorry, It took me a while to digest that you are here"