Chapter 1

The last senior year was never easy for Jisoo since she has to be the president consultant of the clubs while welcoming for all the freshmen that will enrolled in this year. She refused the offer from her professor at first but knowing that she needs this credit to be put in her cover letter later, make her forcefully accept it.

Jisoo was born in a not so well-off family. Her dad passed away since she was 5 due to a car crash and her mom has been working hard for her since then. Jisoo growing up seeing her mother struggling that's why she study so hard to get scholarships in this prestigious university.

She is sitting in her club room while preparing the material for tomorrow enrollment ceremony.

" Are you ready?"

Jisoo look up and saw Irene leaning by the door frame.

" Let's go" she smile and getting up.

" How's your mom?"

" Never rest as always" Jisoo tighten her lip.

" Don't worry!! Once you get a good job, she will be able to fully rest."

" I wish!!" Jisoo gives her friend a weak smile.

The conversation is going on until they reached the tent that now standby by her others members, Wendy and Bona.

" Do you think most of them will join us?" Bona click her tongue.

" let's hope" Wendy raise her brow.

" Shall we install it now?" Jisoo smile.

—————

" Mom I don't want to wear this" Jennie pouts as she show her mom a pink dress.

" Why?? They will look so good on you" Mama Kim said.

" No, don't force me to do anything I don't like" Jennie pull her brat card, knowing that her parents never go against her will.

" Alright alright"

Jennie get change in her favorite black blazer with white Tee under, pairing with loosen Jean.

" Bye mom"

Jennie kissed her mom and taking off to school.

She stepped out of her car and processed to walk to the gate. There, she saw a big banner with a cringy welcome bold letter. She gags a bit before walking in.

Jennie glancing around the campus and saw that there's a lot of tents and some activities going on.

The tap on her shoulder, make her turn around.

" Hi there!!"

A two good looking woman waving at her.

Jennie give them a small smile out of politeness before walking away, but she was stopped there.

" Why don't we join club together?" A blonde suggested.

" How about the Art Department?" A tall girl mentioned.

" What do you say?"

Both asked Jennie at the same time and it scared her a bit because they are completely strangers.

" Uh I don't know(?) do we know each other..??" Jennie asked uncertainty because she afraid that it might be they are one of her childhood friends.

" No, but we can get to know each other"

" I'm Park Chaeyoung, by the way"

" Lisa here"

" Uh Jennie"