Chapter 19

" Let's go. Let's go to somewhere that no one could find us." Jennie caress jisoo's cheek.

" I'm sorry for being a coward. I'm sorry for not fighting for you." She press her forehead against an older girl.

" What are you doing?" Taehyung ask.

The two turn around and find a fuming groom to be standing near the door. He look like he is pissed enough to pull a trigger on someone right now.

Jennie searching for jisoo's hand and holding it tight.

" Let's call it off Taehyung."

" What?" Taehyung frowned hard.

" Do you even know what you are saying right now Kim Jennie?" He walked closer and a couple drew backward.

" You can't do that on our wedding day Jennie."

He pull a gun out and pointing to them. Jennie instinctively use her body to stand before an older girl. Everyone who is nearby saw the scene start screaming and running out.

" How dare you play with me again and again huh?" He raised his voice.

" I didn't play you Taehyung. You were the one that is obsessed with me. I didn't love you , I don't love you and I will never" Jennie reply, even though her whole body shaking in fear.

Jisoo tighten her gripped on Jennie's hand and pull her close. She know that a younger girl trying to be brave for them.

Taehyung hypocritically laugh and his face turn from smug to cold in a split second.

" You were just confused jen. Baby come back to me. You love me. If you come back to me I will let that little piece of shit live. So please hmm?" He pleaded.

" I'm sorry Taehyung but Jisoo is the only person that I love"

" Jisoo Jisooo JISOO" he shouts.

" I killed her mother for you, wasn't it enough for you to come back to me?"

" What?" Jisoo ask.

" What are you talking about?"

" You."

" Why are you still choosing someone who hold you in place when your mother desperately needs your help?"

" You were the one that set my house on fire??" Jisoo went to grabs his collar, she is trembling in anger.

" Yes" he push her away.

" Why did you killed her??? Huh?"?

" Why did you killed my mom? She doesn't know anything. Why did you KILLED HER " Jisoo shouts, crying.

" Because I thought you would hate and push her away." He turn to Jennie.

" Why all of these years you still longing for her? Ain't I enough for you? You think I didn't know you had her photo in your book throughout college? I tried to be understanding when you ask for a break up"

" But what? You are here seeing this girl again?" He crazily shouts.

" You are crazy Taehyung. So you knew everything all along." Jennie become speechless.

Taehyung gather his composure and pulling a trigger, shooting up the air.

" Yes I am. So now who should I shoot first?" He ask in his coldest tone.

Jisoo and Jennie eyes widen in fears while cover their ears.

" If I can't have you then no one can Jennie"