Chapter 4

Jennie eyes shifting toward the crows that cheering on her, then it land on that one particular person that seems to have her eyes glued on her for whole events.

She lean toward her dad and asked.

" Dad, who is that person that sitting on the far to the right corner?"

Mr. Kim trying to looking for a described person that his daughter said.

" I don't know all of our employees name, you know that Jennie"

Jennie nods in agreement and quickly dismissed the curiosity. She will eventually found out later if she ran into that person.

She got invited to give a speech for her new role. She is a bit nervous but all are okay since she is doing this every time in New Zealand.

She start of smooth and end with a thankful speech.

There she is someone standing with a big bouquets of flowers that almost her size.

" Please give a round of applause to our manager Jennie Kim"

Jennie smile and bow, then a flower girl comes up the stage and hand her a bouquets. Jennie didn't get a glimpse of her face because of the flowers but based on her uniform, Jennie recognize that it was that person who staring at her.

She taking a flowers from a latter but before she could see her face, a brunette turn around.

Without much thought, Jennie grab her wrist and pull her around.

Her eyes widen when she finally see a person that standing before her eyes.

" Jisoo...."

" Uh do you know each other?" Mr. Seo ask in awkward tone.

" No no sir. Miss. Kim most be mistake me with another person." Jisoo remove her wrist away from Jennie hold.

Meanwhile Jennie lip curl into a small smirk.

" Miss.Kim huh(?) Nice to see you again Jisoo Sunbae" she thought to herself.

———————

" Daebak Jisoo" Bona exclaimed.

" Silent" Jisoo massage her forehead.

" What are you going to do?"

" What do you want me to do?" Jisoo ask.

" I don't know. Maybe quit?"

" Are you crazy? What about my mom?"

" So you are just going to see her here everyday ? I just know she gonna mess with you harder than when you guys in school. Look at her little smirk when she realizes it was you"

" She has no reason to bully me if I didn't do anything wrong."

" Oh, does Seo has a reason when he bully you then?"

" are you trying to punching on my wound?"

" Sorry" Bona zipping her mouth.

" What are you guys doing? The new manager is here" one of their colleagues called.

Both quickly go inside and there she saw Jennie with two familiar people beside her.

" By the way, why do you think she become a manager so fast?"

" I don't know." Jisoo murmur.

" come to think about it. She was just a freshman when we were a senior but now look at us, just an assistant manager while she will be supervise us." Bona spoke.