Just. Your. Touch.

amber's lips nipped on tara's throat eagerly, determined to leave love bruises everywhere to remind them both of what occurred on this night. her hands roamed the skin of tara's stomach and she lightly pressed down on her stomach with her thumbs just to get a reaction out of her, to which she was met with a light moan tumbling out of her throat. she bit hard at a particular spot on tara's neck and quickly ran the spot over with her tongue, licking the area. from her motions alone, tara knew she was leaving hickies on her collarbone and her neck. the thought made her knees buckle under her.

"amber," came tara's voice breathing out.

her hands dug inside amber's roots and she tugged, suddenly remembering the boiling pot of pasta and the simmering sauce sitting behind them.

"the pasta'll burn." tara whispered, causing amber to stop abruptly and pull back.

she admired tara's disheveled state and the already bruised neck with two hickies forming at the base. she snickered.

she remembered the pasta and how she so badly wanted to eat dinner, but she wasn't going to pass this opportunity up. not now, not ever.

she was sure, in the future, kisses like these were going to become a normal daily occurrence but she needed tara so badly she didn't care for her favorite food.

"fuck the pasta," amber said and despite her words, she turned off the heat and moved the pot that was on the burner and took it off the stove.

"i want you, so bad." amber, for the first time ever, whined.

fuck. tara knew this was serious. she giggled at her eagerness and wrapped her arms around her neck, amber's already positioning themselves on her waist.

she tilted her head and stared up at her, eyes filled with nothing but lust and admiration.

tara leaned in, standing comically on her tippy toes to reach Amber's lips. "you have me."

amber's heart swelled and that was all she needed for her to wrap her arm under her knee and lifted her bridal style into their shared bedroom. tara giggled loudly against her neck and amber smiled. she stumbled through the hallway, eager to get them on the bed.

amber laid her against the soft beige sheets, admiring the way the warm color of the bedspread contrasted her skin and the curves peeking under her shorts and tank top.

with a quick glance at the door, she moved to shut it, knowing that their cat would only get crankier and attempt to claw himself in because he was a fairly clingy cat and wanted his dinner. tara had forgotten to feed him, but she'll worry about that later.

she walked back over to where her love laid against the cold sheets and smiled once more at the sight of her. she crawled up to her eye level on all fours, now hovering directly on top of her, her hands placed on either side of her head.

tara giggled at amber's sudden closeness and used her forearm to cover herself from her gaze, feeling insecure. amber's eyes widened slightly and she moved to uncover the arm that was hiding her face.

"you're beautiful, is all. i was just admiring you like this." amber said. "don't cover yourself."

"you're such a sap, did you know that?" tara whispered.

"i didn't know you had this in you." she emphasized by lightly running her fingers up and down amber's forearms, leaving light feather trails.

"i didn't know you had been wanting to kiss me for months either, but look at you now."

"months." tara repeated and giggled at the falseness of her words. "you wish it was only a few months. i've been wanting to be with you like this for years now." tara explained.