Chapter 13: Beauty and the Bitch

Back in grade 8 a nerdy boy in the student council confessed to Mia. She rejected him of course, she was dating Boris, who at the time was 17. A year later, Bella realised something. Alisha will betray Boris. " isn't that good for us" Mia asks.

" no. think about it. If he joins BlackSilver permanently, naturally we will become his direct rival. He will try do destroy me with everything I told him that night. Jibrael plans to kill Vincent. This will cause him to join BlackSilver. If he chooses to stay in Tri Poloski, I can't steal his place unless I kill him, but then Boris will kill me. our only option is to stop Vincent's death."

Bella was right. Jibrael killed Vincent, Alisha leaves Tri Poloski, joining BlackSilver permanently but secretly selling information to the highest bidder. She was powerless against Jibrael.

Bella gave up hope. Until 2 years later. She received a letter from the mastermind stating that Alfie is spying on Alisha. This was her chance to destroy him. On a rainy night, her and Mia ruthlessly interrogated Alfie. Its only natural for BlackSilvers biggest drug lord to have all the stories from his connections. Apparently he's about to snitch on Alisha. They try to get Alfie to join them, but he refuses. They abuse him more, but he escapes onto the driveway, only to get shot by Alisha. Bella realised she fucked up. But as always, she sees opportunity in that.

Bella and Mia walk holding hands in an alleyway. "How do you stand this" Mia is disgusted.

" Are you not used to it. You're too sheltered from the world Mia. Being the principal's daughter doesn't help either. " Bella pins Mia against the wall.

" What about Boris." Mia asks concernedly.

" Fuck him. All boys are the same." They kiss deeply.

" we have to leave tri poloski, before Boris finds out and does anything to us."

Soon they meet Mary. They make sure to get close to her since she's the closest to Alisha. Mary tells them that Asiyah is Alisha's partner. The 3 organize someone to kill Alisha before he says anything about them.

In the student council meeting, Mia is forced to sit next to that nerd who she rejected. The mood is not awkward but rather of spite. Bella ruthlessly targets Alisha, but her confident composure drops when the plan fails. She didn't anticipate that Jibrael knows her plan. Someone snitched. Now she is scared. Even after Alisha's death, she is still scared, to the point that she cant sleep. She fucked up bad. Its her time to get hunted.

Mia goes to Boris. He doesn't treat her the same anymore. She breaks down Infront of him. He stares coldly at her. " You brought this upon yourself. Fuckoff before I kill you!"

Out of desperation she asks the nerd for a second chance. He rejects her, he has learnt his lesson. She finally accepts that she's a bitch. On her way to class, Kayden drags her into the alley. "The mastermind is done with you'll. He told Boris and Jibrael everything, about how you selfishly tried to stop Jibrael and how she caused Alfie's death. you have no protection now. You are sitting ducks waiting to be killed. Now why don't you go run to daddy."

the red sun peeks behind the principal Mr Nalia's back, " I'm disappointed, Mia. I didn't know I raised a lying whore. You're no longer allowed in this school or this family. Who will Camilla look up to now. I can't let her turn out like you. "

in a mad frenzy, she runs out of the school, down the long hilly road onto the dam overlooking the big city. She stands on the dam wall, closed eyes and deep breaths. Her little sister Camilla, who coincidentally was there , tried to stop her.

" Shut up, its all that bitch Bella's fault. I should never have met her." As the sky turns a dark purple, Mia jumps off the wall. Luckily Camilla grabs her hand, and mia stops crying. Yet this only let the horrible thoughts plague her mind for longer. There is nothing left. Mia pushes Camilla away, and subsequently, falling off the wall.

Camilla, knowing she might forever be scarred, doesn't allow herself to see her sisters dead body. Yet this allows a sense of regret to linger. Inside she develops a hope that maybe Mia didn't actually die, though that's just a wild fantasy.