chapter 23 : Mastermind

" Kayden has become useless to me. after the war I will dispose of him and sort out Nalia while I'm at it. Maybe even play with Ariel a little bit more. Making Kayden break up with iris was fun. But nothing beats the excitement toying with these gangs bring me. its like watching a movie, but I control the story. On one hand I wonder what would have happened to all these gangs if I didn't intervene. But its much more fun to stop a trail of ants than to watch it build its colony." The mastermind giggles to himself.

" I wonder what would hurt a man more. The only person who ever loved him dying, or finding out that the person he loved so much never cared back? Although there is another way to hurt someone, arguable the best way. tell them the truth, the truth that they don't want to hear, take the earth, everyone only believes we live on it because it's a fact. For a large majority of people to believe in something, it must be truth. A lie can only exist and spread indefinitely. That's why the truth hurts more than any lie, it lingers..."

Nick has being having an affair with Mrs Lalucia. he has a mommy kink. However one day walking past her classroom, he sees Mr Nalia having sex with her. Hate fills his eyes.

Keep in mind that you are not witnessing the full story. Theres a lot that goes on behind the scenes. And I cannot confirm that anything that happened actually occurred. If I choose to have a story, I prefer it be multiple choice.