⋆༺ XXIII ༻⋆

————————

Chronosaurus
ˢᵗʳᵃʸ ᵏⁱᵈˢ

02:43 ━━━━─── 03:19

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

————————

Hyunjin and Felix strolled down the street, fingers intertwined, their steps synchronized. They approached Seungmin's apartment building, the concrete facade standing stoically against the bustling city backdrop. Minho and Chan flanked them, their expressions a mix of determination and anticipation.

Minho rapped sharply on the door, the sound echoing down the corridor. Without waiting for a response, he pushed the door open, the hinges creaking softly in protest. The team filed in, their footsteps muffled by the plush carpeting.

Inside, the apartment felt cramped yet functional, the living room transformed into a makeshift command center. Cables snaked across the floor, connecting computers, monitors, and other electronic devices in a chaotic web. Seungmin sat at his desk, engrossed in his computer screen, while Changbin, a compact figure with a friendly demeanor, greeted them with a nod.

"Your muscles are getting bigger, brotha," Chan greeted Changbin as they entered the apartment.

Changbin chuckled, his smile wide. "Thanks, man. Gotta keep up with those gym sessions."

Hyunjin extended a hand. "I'm Hyunjin, and this is Felix. Nice to meet you, Changbin."

Changbin nodded in acknowledgment, his eyes lighting up with recognition at Hyunjin's name. "Hyunjin? Like Hwang Hyunjin? Jeongin's roommate?"

Hyunjin's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Yeah, you know I.N?"

Changbin nodded enthusiastically. "oh my god! Such small world!"

Before Hyunjin could respond, Seungmin interjected without looking up from his screen. "That's Changbin's situation-ship."

Hyunjin blinked, processing the information. "Wait, what? Your situation-ship? So its you bitch who makes my innie confused!"

Changbin shrugged, a sheepish grin spreading across his face. "It's complicated."

Hyunjin chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why does my whole life revolve around gay people?"

Felix raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on his lips. "Aren't you gay?"

Hyunjin's cheeks flushed slightly. "No, I'm a proud bisexual," he clarified with a grin, shrugging off the teasing.

Their banter continued as they entered the apartment, finding themselves in a cluttered space transformed into a makeshift command center. Computers hummed softly, screens displaying surveillance footage and data analysis.

Minho and Chan settled in front of one computer, engaged in deep conversation about their task. Their voices were low and focused, occasionally punctuated by bursts of laughter or animated gestures.

Seungmin and Changbin were engrossed in their own tasks, their attention fixed on the screens before them. Seungmin furrowed his brow in concentration as he navigated through layers of data, while Changbin's fingers flew over the keyboard with practiced ease, his eyes scanning lines of code.