Chapter 26

Nash's POV

I smile as Sam walk back in the room. "Embarrassed much?" I smirked as her cheecks were red.

"Oh shut up" she rolled her eyes. I cant stop thinking about her. Her smile, her eyes, her dimples, her hair everything about her is just perfect. I can't accept the fact that she is leaving tomorrow.

I got up and took a shower. As I walked out the bathroom my clothes were on the bed already arranged.

I got changed into them and I walked out of the room. I see Sam on the sofa watching tv while eating 'Cheetos'.

I sat next to her and stole the chips from her. "Hey! I was eating that!" she said. I laughed and ate the chips. "Ughh!! Stealer!" she said. "Yes because I stole your heart" I said and she blushed. I laughed as she tickle me.

"Hey lovebirds Im going to work" Chloe said. "Bye Chloe!" Sam said and gave her grin. Chloe chuckled and waved her hand. Then she walked out of the apartment.

"Sam?" I said. "Mhm?" she said crossing her legs on my lap. "Why do you have to leave?" I asked and her smile faded. She sighed. "I have to, I want to expend my singing carreer" she said. "But do you really have to leave, I mean for good?" I asked as my eyes were already blurry.

She nodded. I sighed and pulled into my arms. She hugged me and place her head on my chest crying. "Sam?" I said. "Yes?" she asked. "Look at me" I said and cupped her chin and lifted it to look at me. Our eyes connected and her eyes were puffy.

"There thousand things that Im not sure about but Im 200% that I am undeniably in love with you" I said and cried. "I am undeniably in love with you too" she said. I lean down and connect our lips.

I cant live without her. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Nash. I don't want long distance relationship. I'm sorry" she said and hugged me. I nodded. "I understand" I said and let her go. I wiped her tears away and she giggled. "Thanks Nash" she said. I nodded and she lay on my chest.

We watched netflix all day until we didnt realise that it was already evening. I called pizza for dinner and Sam informed me that Chloe's not going home because she wanted to give me and Sam some time together until tomorrow afternoon where Sam will be leaving Los Angeles forever. I hugged her tightly.

The pizza arrived and we ate it together.

Sam's POV

I hate to leave Nash. I wish I could just bring him to UK. After dinner, me and Nash decided to stay in my room. I nodded and we walked together.

"Nash I need to go to the bathroom. You can lay on the bed. Im just going to took shower." I said and he nodded. I walked in the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

I opened the top drawer and took out a small blade. One cut won't hurt. Right? I thought to myself. I decided to cut my arm. I pulled my sleeve up and started to push the blade on my arm. Should I do this? I asked myself once again. No! I promise myself I wont do this anymore. I drop the blade on the ground and took of all my clothes.

I finished showering and I saw the blade on the ground. I picked it up and put it in the top drawer.

I wrapped myself with a towel. I walk out of the bathroom to see Nash sound asleep on my bed. I smiled and got changed into the hoodie he gave me years ago. It was long down to my middle thigh and I love it.

I lay next to Nash and turned to him. I played with his hair. I started to cry. I didn't want to leave him alone. I love him very much. I gently rub my thumb on his cheek. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I started to cry even harder when I know that I will be missing him. His laugh, his smile, his sense of humor, his eyes when he's staring at me, his lips, his hair everything. I'll miss everything about him.

-

I woke up alone in my bed. Then I heard the shower in the bathroom. Maybe Nash is taking a shower. I was about to get back to sleep whem I heard Nash's phone buzzed. I grabbed it and there was a new message. I unlocked his phone and read the message. It was from Cam.

C: Dude, I understand that you're inlove with her. That you are aching to see her leaving you, leaving us all
But please don't be like this. She will moved to UK and probably moved on from you. You can't keep hoping that she will come back into your arms. You can't wait her forever. Atleast try to forget her.

I cry reading the message. He's aching? Because of me? What hava I done, but I can't end the contract. Im sorry Nash, Sorry cam, everyone. Nash got out of the bathroom.

He sat next to me. I was crying. He pulled me into a hug. "Why are you crying?" he askes petting my head.
"You're aching because of me. I dont want to hurt you" I said. "You won't and never will" he said and I cried harder in his arms. Today Im going to leave Los Angeles, Cameron, Matt, Carter, Mahogany, Hayes, Jacob, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Taylor, Chloe, my room and especially Nash. I will leave them.

"Come on get ready.. You're leaving soon" he said and pulled me up. It hurts me to hear him say that. It is two hours left till my flight.

I walked towards the bathroom to take a long bath.

-

I walked down the stairs and everyone was there. "Suprise!!" they all screamed. Everyone including Kian and his friends. I started to cry. "Aww you don't have to" I said. they all surrounded me giving me a big group hug. I love then so much.

"Thanks guys" I said hugging them one by one. They all took pictures, make vines etc to make it as memories. Then suddenly Nash record a vine where I was standing in the middle and everyone were surrounding me. "Farewell Samantha!!!!" they yelled and Nash stopped recording. I started to cry harder. I love them all.

"Thank guyss I love you all" I said. "We love you too Sammy!!" they cheered. "Guys we need to leave soon. her flight is boarding in half an hour" Nash said. I nodded and everyone help me to bring my suitcases to Nash's car. Everyone got into their cars and started to drive towards the airport.

When we arrived the guys help me to carry my suitcases. I check in and now we all are waiting for the flight call. Everyone chatted with me, cry etc. I just loved them so much.

As my flight was being call. I stood up with everyone and started walking towards the gate. I stop infront of it and hug everyone. I lastly hug Nash and cry in his arms. "I want you to remember me so Im giving you this" he said giving my a bracelet. I put it on and it had a heart shape on it. I open it and there was a picture of me and Nash on a beach looking at each other. We were hugging. Ill keep this. "I have the same one so we can remember each other" Nash said. "Ill come back. I promise" I said kissing him. "Miss you have to go now. The plane is taking off soon" the flight attendant said. I nid and walked in. I took a last look on everyone and they were all crying. I wave my hand at them and they wave back. I searched on my seat and sit on it.

I threw my attention to the window and think about everything. I have to do this. Its my choice and it's final.

-

Its been one hour and there is two hours left. I decided to skype the OneD members. I open my laptop and placed it on the table. Soon as I was about to call them, they call me. I accept it and started chatting with them.

-

"I can't wait to see you in real life"
Harry said. "We have to leave so Harry will company you" Lousi said. "Oh okay" I said and Louis, Niall and Liam went off camera.

"Soo, how are you?" Harry asked. "Fine, you?" I asked. "Lovely as always. We chat for like 20minutes more. I kinda like him already. I look at the bracelet Nash gave and I started crying. I miss him already.

-/

Long Chapterrr. Dont forget to vote comment etc. Love you all

xoxo✌Yasmin