Chapter 28

A/N: Well guys I actually lost track of the dates. Sooo, let's make the date of this story is in June,6. Sooo, yeah. Keep reading and thank you for the 10.3k readers I love you guys so much

Sam's POV

"So why are you guys up so early?" I ask yawning. "It's like 6 in the morning". "Well, we wanted to make you pancakes." Zayn explained as he stir the batter. "Oh how sweet" I said hugging Zayn from the back. "Hey I want a hug too" Niall said cutting some strawberries. I walk over to Niall and hug him from the back. I even kissed his cheek. "Thank you" he said. I chuckled and let him go.

"Well I got a picture of that" Liam said and I widened my eyes. "What?" I ask. "I took a picture of you kissing Niall's cheek" He repeat. "Liam don't post it" I said walking closer him. "Too late it's already on instagram and some people like it" Liam smirked. "Liam!!!!" I yelled and started running towards him. Of course he ran away and now I'm chasing him around the house. Liam finally stop and I got on top of him. "Why did you post it?" I ask. He stood up straight and was carrying me on his his back. "What? Everyone likes it" he said laughing. I tried to get down but I can't. "Liam let me go" I said. "Nope, this is what you get for chasing me." he said and started to run downstairs. I was about to fall until when he git downstairs but he let me go. "Geez. You're heavy" Liam said panting. I chuckled. "You should get exercise." he said. "I will if you will" I said sticking my tounge out.

As I was turning around to go back to the kitchen. Harry was suddenly infront of me. "Harry you startled me" I said placing my hand on his chest. "Did I?" he ask giving me a grin. "Yeah you did" I said and walk away from him. I walk inside the kitchen and saw Louis eating some pancakes. "Louis, can I have some??" I ask making puppy eyes.

He chuckled and give me a plate of pancakes. "Thank you" I said. "You're welcome" he respond. I happily ate my pancakes with Louis, Niall and Zayn. "Oh yeah about the collab, what is it about?" I asked. "Well it's not a collab actually but a tour where you will be joining singing some songs. Like you'll sing with us or you would do a cover song." Zayn explained. I nod excitedly. "That'll be great! I can't wait" I said joyously. "Me too" Harry said from the kitchen counter.

"I want to ask you guys" I said. "Ask what?" Liam asks as he sat next to me. "Well, umm are you guys okay with me living here? 'Cause I'm like the only girl here, in this house" I said playing with my food. "Oh, it's okay actually. We always wanted a girl in this us. Doing chores and all" Louis said. "Chores?" I repeat. I lifted my eyebrow and gave Louis a glare. "He's joking" Niall said. They chuckled and I follow them. This is going to be great. "So when's the tour?" I ask them. "In four to five months" Liam said. "What? Why call me so early?" I ask. "To make you get used to us" Louis said and everyone agreed. "Believe me, Im already used to you guys" I said sarcastically. They laughed.

*2 Months later*

It's been two months and thing are going well. Me and Nash are still in contact. Me and the guys are now used to each other. I really like them they're funny and all.

As I was watching television, I realize that today was 15 August, and it's my birthday. Oh my god, I literally forgot my own birthday. How silly am I. I was only watching Now You See Me until I got a call from Nash. I pick it up and greet him happily. Not to mention that now it's afternoon and the guys are going to be home in a couple of hours from an interview.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey" he replied. "How you doin'?" I asked as I lay down on the sofa on my back. "Not much. Um hey Happy Birthday! You are now 21" he said sarcastically at the end. I laughed. "Thanks, I can't believe you remember." I said. "What do you think I'll forget?" He ask. "Well yeah. Even I forgot today is my birthday" I said. "What?!" he practically screamed. I chuckled. "Yeah" I said. "You forgot your own birthday? That's hilarious" he said laughing. "Yeah yeah" I said. "Nash come on, it's time to go"I heard a girl said. "Who's that?" I asked. "Go away, I'm calling Sam. Just go with dad, Tessa" he whisper. "Who's that?" I asked. "Um no one" he replied hesitantly. "Who's Tessa? And why do you told her to go with your dad? Are you hiding something from me?" I asked. He sighed. "Okay I'm telling this. Well, my mom met her best friend, Anne, she had a daughter named Tessa. My mom well uh" he paused. "Your mom told you to marry Tessa since Im here in London" I assumed. I didn't want it to be true but he replied me with a simple "Yes" My heart broke listening to his words. "Im sorry Sam" he said. I shook my head eventhough he can't see me. "Umm what no, we are not dating so sure you can marry her. Im not even jealous" I said but my eyes are now watery. I can't hold it so there was a tear slipped down my cheek. "How long have you and Tessa been engaged?" I asked wiping my tears away. "A month" he said.

"You are okay with this?" he asked. "Yeah, yeah" I said standing up from the sofa. "Why would I be not okay?" I said but my voice crack. "Sam? Tell me the truth" he said. "Okay, Im not okay with this" I said with full honesty. "Why? 'Cause you still love me?" he asked and I nod. I realize that he can't see me so I said "Yes"

"Sam, do you think I don't? Im inlove with you and my feelings grow even deeper when I remember you" He said. I started crying. "Nash, it's okay. You can be with her. I can't be with you
because I'n here in London" I said. "No, Sam you are the only one for me" he said. "No Nash, if Im not there for you that means Im not. But Tessa can comfort you, she can make you laugh and all so that means she is the one for you not me. " I said. "Im sorry but try to let me go and I'll try to forget you" I said eventhough it break my heart. "Im inlove with you not Tessa" he said. "Im sorry" I said and hung up.

I knew it, he is now engaged to Tessa for a month without me knowing. Why didnt he told me? Why is he so afraid? Ugh. I openes twitter and tweeted something

@sammycrsfn: @nashgrier What a wonderful gift you gave me for my birthday! I love it very much! It made me in tears! Telling me that you are marrying another girl is a great no, is a wonderful gift! Maybe next year you can tell me that 'Tessa' is pregnant with your kid. Have a nice day, Mr and Mrs Grier :)

After tweeting that I scrolled through instagram and I saw alot of people wishing me happy birthdays. I once again open twitter and tweeted

@sammycrsfn: Thanks guys for wishing me birthdays! Love you guys so much and thanks for the support

I scrolled down and saw Nash's tweet.

@nashgrier : @sammycrsfn Don't be mad, I'm not into the marriage okay. Don't make me feel so guilty. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier

As I read it I tweeted another tweet.

@sammycrsfn: Oh you should be guilty for not telling me earlier I thought you were better but now hahah But thanks for being a great best friend / ex boyfriend. I really appreciate you. I am now happy here in London with Harry and the others. I hope you and 'Tessa' are going to have a wonderful life

I got some positive and negative respond on my tweets but I didn't feel bad about it. I throw my phone away and started to lay back on the sofa tk take a nap. I need some rest after what just happen.

*-*-*

xoxo✌-Yas