Chapter 31

Harry POV

I woke up early today. It was a miracle. I didnt know why I woke up early. I tried to get back to sleep but I can't so I decided to wake Sam up and ask her to do my breakfast.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Sam's door. But no respond. So I just walk in. She was in her pj's. I chuckled and take her phone. I unlocked it since I knew her password and I took a selfie with her sleeping. I stick my tounge out while she was by my side

I posted the picture in her instagram account. With the caption 'Morning, Harry take over✌". Then I placed her phone back where it was and wake her up. "Sam, wake up. Make me breakfast please?" I said poking her butt. But all I got was a groan.

I tried to wake her up again but it was no use so I lay next to her. My face facing hers. I kiss her lips and I can feel her kissing back. I placed my hand on her waist and she runs her hands through my hair.

I licked her bottom lip and she opens her mouth and the kiss turns into a make out seesion. "Sam can you Ewww!!!!" Niall came barging into us. "Arghh!!" Me and Sam yelled at the same time. "Niall, what's wrong?" Sam ask sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"What was that? What did I saw? Are you guys together? And Sam where did you put the pancake mix?" Niall ask with a single breath.

I rolled my eyes. "First, it was a kissing session. Second, you just saw me and Harry made out. Third, yes me and Harry are together. Fourth, it is in the cabinet on top of the refrigerator." Sam replies without hesitant.

"Uh? But when? Where? What?!" Niall asked still confused. "Me and Sam are dating!" I said. He had a shocked face. "Bhuh buh" he was speechless. "No buh buh no nothing. Both of you get out I want to get ready" Sam said raising both of her hands im the air.

I got ou of bed and pull Niall out. Sam locked the door. "Harry?!" Niall shouted. "What?" I ask. "Seriously? I thought you were with Kendall" He said. I tightly cover his mouth with my hands.

I let out heavy sigh. "Me and her are just close friends. That's all" I confirmed. And he just nod. "Okay mate. But if want to play her. I advice you not to." He said patting my back and walk away to the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I've changed Niall" I said. "Okay I believe you" he said. I dont know why but I think he's lying.

Sam POV

After I shower and get dressed I open my email to see the information about the modeling agreement.

It said, 'Thank you for agreeing. For the first photoshoot you can come to New York at *adress*. On 9September at noon. Pluss you will be partners with Tessa Adams'. I widened as I read the last sentence.

"Tessa Adams?!? What the fuck?!" I yelled currently getting out of my seat and storming off to Niall who is sitting in at the table with the other guys. "What's wrong?" he ask. "Give me a hug" I said standing next to him.

He stand straight up and hug me tightly. I like Niall's hug because it's the best. He let go and ask me to sit next to Harry.

I do as told and cover my face with my hands and lean onto Harry's shoulder. "What happened? Who's Tessa Adams?" Liam ask. "Isnt that the girl that Nash boy marrying" Harry ask crunching his nose in disgust. I nod still covering my face.

I started to cry. I don't know why. Harry hug me from and I hug him back. I burry my face in his neck still crying. "Why are you crying?"Louis ask. I let go amd wipe my tears away. "Im just so stressed okay. I just got news about Nash and now this. This will be a lot of drama. I cant handle this anymore." I said crying.

"You've never been this emotional" Liam said. "Maybe it's the time of the month" Niall whispered loudly. "Yes Im on my period! What's wromg with that?!" I practically yelled. I stood up and wipe my tears again. "Im sorry. Ill be in my room" I said.

I run to my room and locked the door. I got up onto my bed and cried more. This is so stressful.

Harry POV

"Wow she is pretty stressed there" Liam said. "No shit" I said. I sighed heavily. "I can handle her" Niall said getting out her seat and get the icecream and taking to spoons. He then walked towards her door.

"What are doing?" I asked. "Comforting her" He said as he knocked the door. "Leave me alone" she said. I smirked at Niall. "I've got icecream" Niall said and suddenly the door open and Niall walked in. Afterwards the door was again locked.

"Sometimes I think that Niall knows girls more than I do." I said and they chuckled.

Niall POV

I sat on her bed next to her and she just... cry. It makes me sad because a few minutes ago she was happily, making out with Harry.

"What's wrong? Tell me." I said giving her the ice cream container. She took it and eat it.

"Okay, so Nash wasn't just my ex boyfriend. He was also my bully." a tear slipped down her cheek.

"A bully to a boyfriend to an ex boyfriend. He sounds nice" I joke wiping her tears. She giggled and finish the ice cream.

"You really know how to make a girl happy Niall" she said poking my cheek. I laughed and poke her nose.

"So, you and Harry. Together?" I say trying to change the subject. She nods happily stuffing a spoon of ice cream in her mouth

"Wow, you guys are a nice couple" I say holding my spoon. I tried to take a spoon of ice cream but she pulls the container away from me.

"No no no! This is mine" she said. I shake my head laughing. "Fine" I said.
"I think I won't be able to go to your guys tour" she said out of the blue.

I widened my eyes. A sigh escaped her mouth. "Why?" I ask. "Work. I work as a model now" she said. I can't deny she has some pretty rocking body. and a decent face.

"Wow, congratulations!" I said cheerfully. "Thanks" she said nodding her head. After a while she finishes her ice cream and handed me the empty container

"I'll leave now. I'm taking this. Want me to call Harry?" I ask. "Sure" she replied. I nod my head. I stood up taking the container and walk out her room.

"Harry! She's calling you" I yelled and I hear steps coming from Louis' room. After a split second her arrive infront of her door. "Thanks Niall" he said and walk in. I nod and throw the container into the thrash bin.

I washed the spoons and walk into my room.