Athena nor Jakabeth

Athena and her luggage left in the hotel because fighting Athena, who in- live his president in CRH. Jakabeth enters Baguio City Hall, and all employees where like her and they make a city mayor of Baguio.

      "Why do this for me?", said Jakabeth. "Because we are looking the perfect woman city mayor, we don't like her.", said employer."Who?", said Jakabeth."Athena, because her qualities and the lowest rate of the city mayor of Baguio.", said employer.

     George and Athena went to Baguio City Hall, but Athena is very excited to became a city mayor. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a mayor, a bright, and prettiest mayor in Baguio, her name is .......", said employer. "Me, thank you for your wonderful support in the snap election.", said Athena. "Sorry, Athena, you're not a mayor. The real city mayor is Jakabeth Ruiz.", said employer. All tourist and peoples of Baguio say, "All hail, Jakabeth! All hail Jakabeth", they repeated shoutly. And Jakabeth standing on the balcony of the Baguio City Hall. Athena was very jealous because she didn't became a city mayor after all. But George was very mad to Jakabeth, he wants his crush to became a city mayor.

      At the penthouse, where Athena lived in the side of the president's office. They saw a picture with a blood and knife blood. Athena kill many teenager girls in Baguio