𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2:- 𝘌𝘬𝘢𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪/𝘈𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘥

Aarush

I walked towards my dormitory which I shared with Kasev and Hari

I walked towards my dormitory which I shared with Kasev and Hari. "Hello Kasev, what do you want?"

"Hey dude, it's me, Hari. Plus K's gone to meet his girlfriend. He ditched us here alone. The announcement that I gave today was so cruel. Wasn't it? The one about that man who was killed in the market." Chandra said, all rough and scary. Then his voice dropped to a whisper, "Hey, Sursh is doing fine. We have a few new ones. But I still think we need a leader or one that can carry messages."

"I said I'll think of it, Harichandra. Stop annoying me. " I gritted out. "Let's go to the gym and spar. Come on," I commanded, leaving no space for argument. Hari may be a general but we both know that I was stronger and more powerful.

"Nooo, I hate sparring. No swords or daggers." Hari whined.

"What are you, a general or a kid? You should be encouraging everyone to practice more. When is Kasev coming back again?" I inquired. He mumbled something along the lines of "You care about him more than me." and "Why do you care."

"Major General Harichandra Madhav, you are called by General Rajesh for a meeting." A soldier said."

"Have to go, Nand. He'll be back on Wednesday." Hari said before following the soldier to the meeting.

I sighed and went back to my dorm. I have been living here for 6 months and I haven't made any friends or allies other than Hari, Kasev, and Veer.

I opened my closet and opened a certain bag that most people don't know about. I looked around to see if any window was open and then proceeded to open the handbook which contained names and I looked for the newcomers. To find three people on it. Guess, I'll be meeting these three people today.

***

"Hello, everyone. I am the Archer. Yes, we will have code names. Some of us will know everyone's real name. You can share any of your concerns with us. This organization's goal is to take back the Surya Kingdom. Some of will train you all like me, Swift and Arch." I announced to the newcomers and then let Mahatej take care of them.

I gathered my army in the training grounds, the night, air mingling with the sounds of clanging swords and grunts of exertion. "Focus, soldiers! Today we sharpen our skills to become the finest fighters Surya Kingdom has ever seen," I bellowed, eyeing my warriors with pride.

Harichandra Madhav, with his intense gaze and unwavering loyalty, stood by my side, nodding in agreement. "Let's show them what it means to be part of the Sursh army," he added, his voice brimming with determination.

As the moon rose higher in the sky, we practiced our drills with precision, the clash of weapons resonating through the training grounds. "Strike harder, faster!" I shouted, pushing my soldiers to their limits.

A grunt of effort, a scream of determination - each sound a testament to the dedication of my warriors. "Again!" I commanded, watching as they repeated the movements with unwavering focus.

Hours passed in a blur of movement and sweat, the air thrumming with the energy of a well-trained army. And as the night prolonged, the echoes of our training filled the air, a symphony of determination and strength that would soon be unleashed upon our enemies.

***

An hour later, while everyone was taking a break, I practiced archery. My favorite way of fighting. The moon hung high in the sky, casting an ethereal glow over the Surya Kingdom as I stood on the outskirts of the city, bow in hand. The night was my companion, the only sound was the rustling of leaves and the occasional hoot of an owl. Drawing back the bowstring, I focused on a distant target illuminated by flickering torchlight.

As I released the arrow, it sliced through the air with a satisfying whoosh before embedding itself in the bullseye with a solid thud. A sense of exhilaration filled me, the familiar thrill of hitting my mark washing over me.

"Another successful shot, Ekaansh," a voice called out from behind me. I turned to see Hari approaching with a pleased smile on his face. "Your skills continue to improve each night."

I grinned in response, the thrill of the practice fueling my determination to improve.

As we continued to practice becoming a great army under the watchful gaze of the moon, our laughter mingled with the night sounds, creating a symphony of determination and camaraderie.

I felt a deep sense of belonging here, among the whispers of the night and the twang of bowstrings and clashes of swords.

____________

Akka - Older Sister

Annaya/Anna - Older Brother

Celli - Little Sister

Tammudu - Little Brother

Atta - Aunt

Amma - Mom

Nana - Father

(These are all Telugu)

Hope you have fun reading this. Please comment on what you think.