Characters 2

New Characters

Veer Sharma (Detective):- He is one of Ekaansh's friends. He is 17. He is the most optimistic person ever. He hates being a guard and wants to be an interrogator.

Sruthi Sharma (The Weaver):- Veer's cousin sister. She is 19. She is also very optimistic and more fiercer than Veer. She is a clothes seller.

Daksh Arya (Teacher):- He is the son of Acharya Mahesh Arya He is the Middle child of Acharya. He is one of Ekaansh's supporters. He helped Ekaansh a lot. Black hair, blue eyes, 24. He is the opposite of Ekaansh and is very humorous. 

Rashmi Arya (Painter) :- She is the youngest child of Acharya. 18 and she studies back at Acharya's cottage. She is fearless and savage. Black hair, blue eyes. One os the most strongest female warriors in history.

Ishaani Patel (Gamer):- She was born in Riteng. She currently lives near the border of Gotari. Her half sister is Aadarshini. She is Ekaansh's friend. Black hair, grayish eyes, 19. She is an introvert but very cunning and ruthless.Aadarshini Patel:- She was born in Gotari. She helps the Sursh. Black hair, brown eyes, 17. She is a softer version of Ishanni. She is fiercely protective and is an introvert.

Aadarshini Patel:- She was born in Gotari. She helps the Sursh. Black hair, brown eyes, 17. She is a softer version of Ishanni. She is fiercely protective and is an introvert.

 : ̗̀➛How was the chapter?

: ̗̀➛Hope you have fun reading this. Please comment on what you think and try to vote.

: ̗̀➛ Stay tuned because you will get a new chapter tomorrow.