36-40

Chapter 36 If you weren't my grandma, I would definitely knock you down

"You are so fucking considerate. Did I ask you to be so considerate? I told you to stay at home and you ran to the mountains. Who the fuck wants to eat your meat?" Wang Jinhua was forced to swear.

The crowd watching on the side really wanted to shout, we just need that piece of meat.

But they didn't dare to say it, because the old lady was angry now.

So everyone quietly watched the old lady chasing Song Wantang, who was carrying two big deer down the mountain, and beating him. Although they felt it was miserable, they also felt a little funny. What's going on?

After all, this girl is really amazing. She hunts wild boars and deer. Where have you ever seen such an awesome little girl?

But even if she is such an amazing girl, she still gets beaten up by her own old lady, right?

Wang Jinhua finally stopped when she was tired of running.

Zheng Qianjin tried to calm Wang Jinhua down, "Sister-in-law, don't get excited. You can't get yourself hurt by being angry. Xiaotang is a capable girl. Isn't this also for the benefit of the brigade?"

Wang Jinhua glared at Zheng Qianjin, "What nonsense are you talking about? If your daughter did this to benefit the brigade, would you be willing? It's a matter of life and death if you don't pay attention. I'm in the deep mountains. Have you ever seen this kind of stag in the shallows?"

Zheng Qianjin was speechless. To be honest, Wang Jinhua's words touched his heart. He also had a daughter at home. If she really did something like this, he would be very anxious.

"Haha, sister-in-law, you are right."

Zheng Qianjin immediately dared not speak, and looked at Wang Jinhua timidly, just like a young wife who was scolded and dared not talk back.

Everyone found the captain's frightened look funny, but no one dared to laugh out loud, after all, Wang Jinhua had a bad temper.

It can be said that she is an invincible figure in the Backer Team. Besides, even though she is scolding her granddaughter now, this granddaughter is very filial. Didn't you hear that she just said she wanted to make a deerskin dress for the old lady?

If any of them dared to make the old lady angry, would they still be alive after Song Wantang punched them?

"Ahem, what do you think of these two male deer?"

There were quite a few people who had just heard what Song Wantang said, and now they all hurried to express their opinions.

"These were brought back by Xiao Tang herself, and we are all lucky to get some meat. We should definitely get one, and we just need to share one."

Song Wantang was quite satisfied with the team members' interest. He looked at the two male deer and finally decided to keep the bigger one for the team.

Almost no one had any opinions, and even if they did, they didn't dare to say it, so the matter was settled.

The butcher was called over again. Anyway, it was all killing, whether it was killing pigs or killing deer, the effect would be the same.

Besides, the team would also organize hunting in the mountains before the mountains were closed due to heavy snow in winter. They had caught other prey before, and these were all handed over to the butcher.

The butcher was familiar with this matter, and he was very happy to see these two male deer.

After all, their family could also get meat, and if he came to help kill the deer, he could get more things, although they were not particularly good parts, but deer blood, which was also a good thing.