116-120

Chapter 116 I will protect you

After saying goodbye to Luo Lan, Song Wantang and Lu Sinan went back. Zhou Yingxiong's attitude was still very clear, saying that he would not target them too much because of this matter, so there was no need to worry about it. Although they were not afraid of people who caused trouble, Lu Sinan was once a person in a high position. He knew the benefits of power very well. If someone really used his power to deal with people like them who were now like ordinary people, it would definitely create a lot of trouble.

On the way back, Lu Sinan said to Song Wantang, "There is still a clear gap between your current strength and your previous life. Don't be so impulsive in the future. You don't know if those people will have something amazing in their hands. Those guns or more powerful weapons, even if you are strong, you may not be able to fight."

"After you know where their lair is, you can come back and call me and the public security officers. You shouldn't go alone. It will be very troublesome if something happens."

"I know." Song Wantang also knew that what he did was not quite right. Maybe he was used to the way of doing things in his previous life. After coming to this world, he still didn't recognize the reality. He thought he could still do his own thing like in his previous life. After all, as a top killer trained by the emperor himself, he can be said to be very powerful and hard to beat.

"I don't mean to lecture you, I just think it's still dangerous to do this, I don't want to lose you again."

Lu Sinan said seriously.

Song Wantang had no opinion on what Lu Sinan said about her, she could hear deep concern in his words.

If she had always thought that the two of them were just playing around, she would naturally not think so after they were really together.

Gradually, Song Wantang also saw some clues, Lu Sinan might have been eyeing her in his last life, but he just took action against her in this life.

To be honest, no matter from which aspect, Lu Sinan is a very good man, capable, handsome, and very considerate.

At least during this period of time, she could feel Lu Sinan's care for her.

"I know what you mean, you don't need to explain, I just took it for granted, and I haven't fully realized how this world is different from the world I used to live in. I still do my own thing as before, without considering so much. I will pay more attention to this aspect in the future. I am not a person who will put myself in danger."

Lu Sinan was very satisfied to hear Song Wantang say this, mainly because this girl has a very stubborn temper and a sharp tongue. She usually makes up a few nonsense words about whatever he says.

Lu Sinan didn't expect to be able to hear Song Wantang so easily.

"Just let me do some things, don't make yourself so tired, I will protect you." Lu Sinan said this with a serious look in his eyes.

Song Wantang curled his lips, "Okay, I will have to enslave you in the future, I'm afraid you, as a superior, will not get used to it."

"That's all in the past. I never care about the past, because the past is over, and the glory is gone with the wind."

"Your mentality is still good. Now you just need to remember that you are Song Wantang's husband." Song Wantang was in a very good mood.

On the way back, the two bought some things in the town. Although some supplies were in the treasury, they couldn't just take them out of the treasury without buying them.

Sometimes, they still need to show some of their financial resources so that people won't be suspicious of their daily life.

Zhu Xiumei knew why they were called to the police station by the police today, so she was waiting at the entrance of the village early.