wtf! (18+)

; this one's for my pookie 😊

______________________________

The night was quiet and still, but Y/n couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in his bed, missing Jenna terribly. Her laugh, her smile, the way she made everything better just by being there – it was all he could think about. Unable to bear it any longer, he grabbed his phone and dialed her number, hoping she would pick up.

After a few rings, Jenna's sleepy voice answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," Y/n said softly, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Y/n?" Jenna mumbled, clearly groggy. "What time is it?"

"It's late," Y/n admitted, glancing at the clock. "I'm sorry for waking you up. I just... I really needed to hear your voice."

Jenna's voice softened, though she was still half-asleep. "It's okay. I miss you too. What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep," Y/n confessed. "I just keep thinking about you. I wish you were here."

Jenna yawned, her exhaustion evident. "I wish I was there too. But we can talk for a bit, if that helps."

Y/n smiled, even though she couldn't see it. "Yeah, that helps. Tell me about your day."

Jenna started to recount her day, but her words were slurred and slow. Y/n could tell she was struggling to stay awake. "And then... I... um, sorry, Y/N. I'm just so tired."

"I know," Y/n said gently. "You should go back to sleep."

"But I want to be here for you," Jenna insisted, though her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"I appreciate that, Jenna. Really, I do," Y/n said, his heart aching with love for her. "But you need your rest. I'll be okay."

There was a pause, and Y/n could hear Jenna shifting in her bed. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be alone if you're feeling like this."

"I'll manage," Y/n replied, trying to sound reassuring. "Just knowing you care means a lot."

"Okay," Jenna said reluctantly. "But call me first thing in the morning, alright?"

"Will do," Y/n promised. "Goodnight, Jenna. I love you."

"Love you too," Jenna murmured, her voice trailing off as she drifted back to sleep. "Goodnight..."

Y/n hung up the phone, but the emptiness he felt didn't go away. If anything, it felt worse now that he'd heard her voice but couldn't be with her. He lay back down, staring at the ceiling, feeling more alone than ever.
...

The night was dark and quiet, with only the faint rustling of leaves and the distant hoot of an owl breaking the silence. Y/n, a tall, athletic figure, crept stealthily towards Jenna's bedroom window, his heart pounding with anticipation. He knew that tonight would be different, more passionate and intense than any encounter they had shared before.

As he reached the window, he paused for a moment to catch his breath and to take in the sight of Jenna's room, bathed in moonlight. Carefully, he hoisted himself up and slid through the open window, his eyes immediately drawn to the beautiful figure lying on the bed. Jenna, her long, dark hair cascading around her shoulders, her eyes closed in sleep.

Y/n's heart raced as he approached the bed, his gaze locked on Jenna's seductive curves. He couldn't resist the urge to reach out and run his fingers lightly over her delicate skin, tracing the outline of her full, luscious lips. As he leaned in, his lips brushing against hers, Jenna's eyes flickered open, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she realized that Y/n was there, in her room, with her.